- Successfully manages complex interaction of multiple technical and business stakeholders by creating trust - based relationships at all levels.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and coordinating the activities of the units as they interface with the department’s Asset Management Program. Accountable for Dell hardware distribution upgrades of over 18,000 customers.
- Confident and articulate communicator with a reputation for thorough preparedness and seamless execution of tasks.
- I had streamlined processes to efficiently manage work, monitored execution of contract items to ensure that deadlines are met by implementing/applying standard processes, risk management, issue management, quality assurance, and sustaining a culture of consistency in communications across all team members.
- Ability to build and maintains high performance teams through own actions and directions that motivates teams to perform at high levels of productivity.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Enterprise, SCCM 2012, Windows XP/Vista, Solaris, SCO UNIX
Hardware: Dell, Lenovo, Acer, iPhone, HP, IBM
Databases: SQL Server 2008R2, Oracle, Unify 2000, SQL queries
Applications/Tools: HP Service Manager, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Microsoft USMT, Microsoft SCCM, SAS, Sudaan, SPSS, R, POS, Active Directory, IBM Lotus iNotes, Remote Access, Symantec Ghost, BMC Remedy, Kana Connect/Response, Vantive, J2EE implementation, Topaz alert monitoring, Blackberry Exchange Server, PeopleSoft
IT ASSET MGR
- Providing supervisory leadership, administrative and technical direction to staff. Assist in overseeing and establishing Office's work practices, standards and operating procedures.
- Asset management of $25 million inventory of Dell desktops, laptops, monitors, Blackberry devices and other accountable hardware for entire FDA enterprise.
- Manages the Asset Management software system. Responsible for the accuracy of asset records, including asset inventory and reporting.
- Monitors and evaluates the progress of the department towards meeting goals and makes adjustments in objectives, work plans, schedules, and commitment of resources.
- Review and modify delivery reports, work orders, unaccountable surplus reports, equipment history, cost studies, equipment evaluations, standard maintenance procedures and manpower schedules.
- Coordinates ongoing activities as they interface with operations, maintenance, operations, engineering, warehousing, and procurement personnel to ensure effective and economical use of materials and manpower.
- Assist the Branch Chief, Program Mgrs. and Project Mgrs. with short and long term planning and goal development.
- Assisting in developing budget plans and forecast and monitoring expenditures.
- Ensuring that staff keeps-up-to-date on state-of-the-art IT developments.
- Ensuring the reliability and integrity of all sensitive and confidential systems. Ensuring the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security, and privacy information entrusted, maintained, or hosted by OIM, and that an effective business recovery plan is in place to timely and effectively restore data and IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Oversees and is responsible for budgetary requests for equipment, supplies, and materials.
- Monitors, assesses and coordinates the activities of subordinates.
- Planning, scheduling and logistical coordination of NHLBI enterprise migration to Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Assisted technical team in the design, documentation and planning in support of institute-wide Windows and Mac operating system upgrades
- Provide hardware consulting and support for Windows workstations, including third party peripherals.
- Manage the migration process and escalation point for issues/defects encountered during the deployment
- Provided customer facing input to planning sessions and attended customer meetings prior to and during the deployment
- Developed strategic scheduling and offered guidance to Technicians during migration to implement plans, resolve issues and evaluate the success rate of the project
- Provide guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors for larger or multiple systems/products with minimal coordination; recommend changes to procedures and processes
SR. IT CONSULTANT
- Windows XP to Windows 7 Enterprise implementation & migration team using Microsoft SCCM and USMT, perform install, move, add, and change activities based upon prescribed procedures and processes
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users
- Provide remote user support through Remote Desktop Connection
- Maintenance & deployment of enterprise-wide Group Policies using Active Directory components
- Provide technical services in support of project teams to implement defined technical activities, such as distributing new personal computers or developing new software in accordance with established guidelines and procedures
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Environment analysis & configuration, sole QA testing of environment & software installs/upgrades
- Document, test, and validate image deployment processes and checklists
- Gather pre-stage technical information and perform requirements and infrastructure analysis
- Implementation of new office network, upgrading LAN hardware to wireless technology
- Software implementation of 3rd party applications, training & support of end-users, both remotely & on-site
- UNIX production support of “FastAct” mortgage loan credit reporting system; vi editor, user permission updates, data backup and restore
- Executed and updated SQL queries for reporting purposes to management
- Team Lead, managerial responsibilities in hiring, team building, technical training & mentoring
- Trained office personnel to ensure 100% product knowledge; served as primary point of contact 24/7
- Provided guidance throughout the Pilot and Deployment from a managerial technical perspective.
- Requirements gathering, served as SME and single point of contact to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Provided nationwide pre and post-implementation technical support remotely & on-site for proprietary POS software to retail stores & agents; QA testing & documentation