I am looking for a long - term position that I can continue to grow using my knowledge and skill sets. I am creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to change, priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. I am organized, detailed and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Vendor Management, Acquisition Management, Policy Management, Compliance Management, Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 & 365, SNOW License Manager, Snagit, Winzip, Fineprint, Adobe Acrobat, SMS/SCCM reports, Skype Business, SAP, 7-Zip, BMC Remedy Service System, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Sharepoint. Microsoft Volumn License Site, Adobe Licensing site, Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams site. Service Now
Confidential, Dublin, OhioSERVICE DESK ANALYST
- Deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of software applications.
- Work with the and Deployment Team for software s and deployments.
- Update packaging and deployment SharePoint site. Provide license key and installs to team.
- Manage software maintenance agreements/contracts.
- Manage and track all stand-alone desktop license keys/serial numbers.
- Create, edit, delete, maintain software licensing within the SNOW License Manager Repository-Tool.
- Reserve and assign license(s) from vendor portals
- Adobe CLP, VIP agreements and Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams. Microsoft Volume License Site. Microsoft Office 365 License portal.
- Software cost savings by working with vendors on discounts, bulk purchases and software renewals. Removal of un-used software from pc’s.
- Review, negotiation and procure of software needs (Renewal and New Purchase)
- Manual Audits and review of existing license compliance.
- Respond to external software audits
- Company Divestitures and Acquisitions
- Place, facilitate, and monitor all software requests and orders within BMC Remedy Service Request Management & Service Now
- Create image configuration files for break-fix, new or replaced pc’s.
- Source, create purchase orders for all desktop stand-alone software license(s) within SAP system and online vendor portals.
- Back-up resource for hardware procurement
- Prepare break down cost on software for company bill backs.
- Run SCCM reports for installed software on a pc.
- Software liaison to the Service Desk for license keys issues
- Goods Receipts generated in SAP System
SERVICE DESK ANALYST
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Provided first and second level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes