- I am writing in response to your employment opportunity.
- After reading your job description, I am confident that my exceptional customer service skills and passion for technology is a perfect match for this position.
- Within my 7 years of information technology employment I’ve handled tier I - II priority issues, including but not limited to system crashes, slow-downs, data recoveries and hardware or software rollouts.
- With responsibility for the timely documentation, resolution and closure of trouble tickets, e-mails, and phone calls.
- I would bring to your company a broad range of skills
- Skilled desktop support technician with 7 years of experience providing personal and server support for small to large sized businesses.
- Proven to be successful working in low or high volume environments. Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with software, hardware, installations and product roll outs.
- Equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, tools and testing methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and patience dealing effectively with both the technical and non-technical end users.
- Recognized for troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and effectively resolve various technical issues.
- Quick to learn and master current and future technology.
Servicing: Building, Repairing, Programming, Updating
Systems: Windows 7/9X/NT/2000/XP/2K3, DOS, Mac OS, Unix, Windows Server
Networking: LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Remote Connectivity
Hardware: PCs, Laptops, Printers, Modems, Switches, Routers, Telephony Systems
Software: Windows XP-7, Mac OS 10, MS Office\Outlook, Open Office, iWorks, Virus\Malware, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, VMware, cloud services, Remedy and Track-it ticket systems
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Manage and respond to fifty or more trouble tickets (own ticket system) a day to resolve Confidential user s desktop and Mac computer questions and resolve technical issues (Software/Network/Hardware).
- Deploy and install Dell PC s and Laptops as part of refresh upgrades from Windows XP to Windows 7 OS at Confidential campus - wide.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
Computer Support Technician
- Central contact point for technical troubleshooting within enterprise environment(s), including but not limited to system crashes, slow - downs, data recoveries and hardware or software rollouts
- Engaged and tracked Priority I-II issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, resolution and closure of trouble tickets, e-mails, and phone calls unless an escalation is appropriate.
- Microsoft Office\ Outlook, Mac OS, Virus\Malware, VMware, cloud services, Track-it ticket systems