Seasoned techno - functional professional offering over 5 years and 9 months of cumulative experience in managing delivery, program / projects and client relations. Extensive experience in operations and service management, implementing and supporting high profile technology projects and providing independent and objective advice on IT infrastructure. RFP correspondence and developing communication programmes and strategies for solutions selling. Adept in effectively delivering key business results with emphasis on process improvements, quality service delivery and realising significant benefits to business, both technically and operationally. Proven ability in working with clients requiring complex and demanding service agreements, leading multiethnic teams and effectively interacting with people of diverse nationalities; comfortable working in a multicultural setting.
Technology and Solution Sales Requirement Analysis Team Leadership Strategic Planning and Analysis Client Relationship Management Delivery and Engagement Management Stakeholder Interaction Designing the Architecture of the Datacenter and Disaster Recovery Environment Solutions Engineering Pre-Sales Activity Implementation Projects QA/Rollout/Support Enterprise Wide Implementations Cross-Functional Supervision Capacity Planning Consultative Sales Business and IT Planning Trend Analysis and Consumer Insights Marketing Communication Strategies Market Research analysis Business Forecasting
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and a solutions-driven professional skilled in aligning IT strategy with business strategy. Expertise in requirement analysis, solution assessment and validation, technical support provision and change management (post implementation process). Proven track record of establishing apposite communication frameworks in line with project objectives.
- Successfully handled projects for key clients.Demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception to completion while pioneering technical and performance improvements to enhance the delivery efforts.
- Natural communicator establishing professional relations with clients by understanding requirements and presenting right solutions within a given framework. Proven ability to transform operations and business scenarios by engineering a win-win situation while adding value to the business consistently.
- Aspiring for a career in market research and analysis through acquired competencies in marketing, statistics and survey design. Providing insights on customer demographics, preferences and buying habits through meticulous data analysis. Skilled in identifying potential markets, preparing an international market entry strategy and disseminating findings through graphical representation of data.
- Track record of heading implementation team for the biggest domestic client with Confidential . Technical expert at ease in consultant liaison, a key decision-maker in HR selection panel and an astute mentor with the ability to develop finest resources in terms of skills and calibre.
- English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Oriya and Polish (learning)
Well versed in: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Project, MS Visio and industry-specific applications such as Solaris, Linux, AIX, Windows 2003 and 2008 server, MSSQL and Oracle, Shell scripting.
Post Grad Intern
- Offered effective consultancy services to the company on sustainability programme.
- Developed specific project approaches and designed framework and analytical model.
- Put forward project deliverables by analysing Confidential ’s sustainability impact across the industry.
- Developed and presented a blueprint research proposal to the project advisor and debated on various gap analysis and research processes.
- Proactively gathered information through secondary sources and performed basic analysis to test the model prior to deployment.
- Gained thorough understanding of the project life cycle, documented functional requirements, prepared project and process plan, developed timelines, accumulated and analysed data and successfully made report module preparations.
IT Specialist - Tools and Process
- Served as a team lead of enterprise tools team at their on-site management centre for the biggest domestic client, Confidential
- Provided leadership and direction to a team of eleven resources.
- Responsible for maintaining asset management database, performing system and process audits, P1 Incident management and change management while developing configuration management database (CMDB).
- Prepared service delivery reports and dashboards for senior management.
- Liaised with customers to understand and translate requirements into system functionality.
- Played a pivotal role in coordinating in-flight projects.
- Documented customer’s as-is and to-be transformed environments for various locations.
- Defined SOPs for enterprise tools deployment, implementation, upgrades and critical incident troubleshooting in the area of accountability.
- Spearheaded a team of around three to five personnel and defined and documented daily scheduled maintenance activities.
- Handled offshore enterprise tools transition for the client Confidential.
- Successfully handled transition of Confidential enterprise tools support to offshore.
- Prepared scheduled reports for the management.
- Trained entire offshore management team on the tools used, defined and optimised, as well as efficient ticketing and routing process.
Analyst - Tools
- Team player in the tools and data centre monitoring team for the client Advanced Micro Devices.
- Helped reduce downtime through proactive network and system availability monitoring.
- Performed scheduled backup of systems.
- Managed service requests and high severity incidents troubleshooting within service level agreement time.
- Prepared monthly audit reports from remedy tool and followed up on pending customer requests.
- Dedicated to providing technology companies with the support services over the past seven years
Technical Support Engineer
- Improved incident and service request resolution time by providing Level 1.5 support wherever possible.
- Worked alongside L2 and L3 team to resolve high impact incidents.
- Developed a database of repetitive issues and resolutions to improve first call resolution rates thereby meeting stringent SLAs.