- To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in the Information Technology field where I can utilize my skills and education and be in a productive learning environment.
- Accomplished Hardware/Software professional with 12+ years of experience in Computer Operations, and Technical support.
- Strong organizational and management skills and the ability to meet sla deadlines.
- Excellent communication and diagnostic skills, with all levels of management and with individuals of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Earned solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing excellent customer service.
- Achieved highest levels of productivity, handled over 50 calls per week averaging 10+ calls daily.
Computer Application Skills: Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2007,Windows 2008 Office 2010, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access and Visio,Citrix, Lotos Notes, Sap, Exchange applications Etc.
Languages: English & Fluent in Spanish.
- Servicing, and maintaining, instalations of desktops and laptops managing data and copying data from Xp to Win 7 migration and instalation of varies of applications also i supported Apple products such as Imacs,desktop,laptops because of their high reliability, quantity of work flow that they can hold.
- I also managed instalations and configuration of Smart phone devices such as Blackberry, Android, Iphones,Ipads & Tablets Etc.
- Also with experience in hardware break fix.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Servicing, and maintaining printers, desktops, and laptops.
- Mostly HP due to most accounts I was managing preference of HP laser printers, desktops, and laptops because of their high reliability, quantity of work flow that they can hold.
- Whether in black and white or even in color in the color printers such as the Hp Color laser jet 4500.
- I also serviced HP/Dell/IBM, and Toshiba Desktop, and Laptops.
- In charge of maintaining a very high customer service relationship with all customers.
- This is contingent with the company mission statement that states customer is always right .
Confidential, Carmel, NY
Radiology Printer Technician
- Servicing and maintaining all Processors in Hospitals. maintaining a very high customer service relationship with all customers.
- This is contingent with the company mission statement that states customer is always righ
Confidential, Staten Island, NY
- Service over 3000 printers for over 7 different hospitals and over 20 to 30 more clinics.
- Service, and maintain all printers
- Provided both the administrative and technical duties that were entitled to me do to my position responsibility. Such as ordering, servicing, opening and closing service calls for both the company I work for, and the company above that I was on site for.