- To secure a career position in help desk support, that offers growth and advancement.
Senior Help Desk Analyst
- Provides second tier level technical support for the authority’s computer, and technology users.
- Responsible for the software inventory system; Duties include performing quarterly audits on the compliance of software licenses, license procurement, and license maintenance.
- Maintains and updates the official list of standardized (and supported) Software, along with hardware requirements.
- Serves as the single point of contact for employees, assisting them to use tools and information infrastructure effectively.
- Assists the user - base via telephone, electronic contact methods, as well as working in walk-in centers. Remote support tools are used to assist the customers with efficiency.
- Diagnose and repair mal-functioning tools, equipment and applications.
- Detect and report infrastructure outages and application errors.
- Assist, manage and maintain service level agreements (SLAs).
- Perform account administration tasks for active directory, local, and specialized accounts.
- Setup and repair local, and network printers. Experienced using print server queues and standard Internet Protocol.
- Supported the user migration from Microsoft Office 2003 to Office 2007.
- Provided full tech support for Windows XP & 7 also Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 Suites (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel), including user training and solved all OS and software related issues..
- Setup Outlook 2003 2007 Client to connect user to MS Exchange to received and send emails.
- In charge of setting up and coordinating the support of the board room’s AV equipment and presentations.
- Provide remote-user support for VPN, Outlook Web access and Citrix virtual desktop tools.
- Collects and organizes customer surveys generated by the iSupport ticketing system.
- Creates data charts and other visuals with the data collected by the customer surveys.
- Performs technician quality assurance checks with the customers that may submit sub-par surveys to see where service could be improved.
- Creates outstanding ticket reports each day to assist with or resolve outstanding or suspended work orders.
- Conducts customer IT training for supported hardware and software.
Help Desk Support
- Created standardized PC images for mobile computing projects, using the Symantec Ghost tool system to deploy the images.
- Provide desktop support by troubleshooting issues, and assisting the customer’s use of desktop tools such as Microsoft Office, Windows XP, and Internet Explorer.
Help Desk Support
- Troubleshoot and repair network printers, laptops, desktops and peripherals.
- Provide desktop support for Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Internet Explorer, Lotus notes, Thunderbird and remote connectivity.
- Perform complete network and TCP/IP troubleshooting for both LAN and WAN infrastructures.
- Held account administration duties via Active Directory to fix current, and create new network user accounts.
- Provided full support for Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 Suites, including user training and education.
- Supported mobile devices of multiple platforms - Blackberry, iPhone, Android, including their connections to the Blackberry exchange, and GOOD servers.
- Create and maintain PC images before deploying them with Symantec Ghost tools.
- Installed and supported VMware Fusion for Mac OS users to work seamlessly with a Windows based environment.