- An adept professional with more than 6 years of experience in the field of IT support, Networking
- I have been an active and a responsible team player whenever given an opportunity.
- Strong communication skills with proven capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure circumstances.
- Out - of-box thinker, effective communicator & Team player (global platform) with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Strong background in information technology, usability, and innovative ideas.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate with complex personalities clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Tcp/IP, NetBEUI, IPSec
- HTTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NFS, SMB (Samba)Xen Virtualization
- Internet, Lan Ethernet
- Printers, Modems, Scanners, Switches, Hubs
- Shell scripting
- VMware Workstation.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Power Point
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Outlook
Team Leader (IT Support)
- Provided remote support to Regional office and country offices.
- Provided Linux file server support .
- Installation of Linux Server.
- Provided Apache web server support.
- Troubleshooting for computer Hardware and Software problems, Local and Network printers.
- Responsible of scheduling and controlling the VC connections
- Troubleshooting for local intranet applications including e-services and local portals.
- Provided L2 Desktop support for more than 600 users at Confidential -SEARO office.
- Managed Unicenter call logging system and update user’s accordingly.
- Provided Blackberry and Alcatel (EPBAX) support.
- LAN/Wireless troubleshooting.
- Responsible for organising Tele Conference and Video conference.
- Assisted in procurement of IT equipments as and when needed and also maintained inventory for the same.
- Timely and efficient troubleshooting at the regional office support provided to all the end user’s.
- Updated the entire equipment inventory available.
- Various reports updated and made available in Unicenter.
- Corrective solution implemented for remote users as needed.
- Provided Technical support to Desktop and Laptop users (more than 70 user’s).
- Linux users/creation/deletion.
- Provided support related to Ms-office Troubleshooting, Antivirus installation and upgradation.
- Provided Desktop Level Support on Domino R7 and Lotus Notes Clients R6/7.
- I was in charge for the installation of WI-FI Access points.
- Managed EPABX software’s.
- Maintenance of spares inventory level.
- Provided feedback to Team Leader and brought the critical issues to Team Leader knowledge.
- Troubleshooting of LAN Switches and LAN points.
- Worked in Pure WINXP, WIN2000 Environment.
- Provided support in Procurement of IT Peripherals.
- Maintained inventory of procured IT equipments.
- Managed Windows2003 Server Knowledge of SMTP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, IIS.
IT Support Assistant
- Implemented LAN systems design & development, integration, and support assignments.
- Provided technical support & solutions recommendations to clients.
- Coordinated site maintenance of all the PC’s (around 100) with their software’s
- Provided technical direction and advice to staff whenever required.
- Managed Epabx Software.
- Updated all Desktop’s with latest Security patches and antivirus updates.
- Responsible for procurement of IT equipments and payment of vendors as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Maintained the inventory and taking necessary actions for the disposal of absolute equipments and other parts.