With a strong focus of objectives to be achieved and experience allied to our industry, I am now seeking to use my skills and excellent organisational ability to further my career path. My energy, enthusiasm and self - motivation are three of my key attributes, which would lend themselves to any position of responsibility given the opportunity.
- BMC control workload automation administration
- Good administration knowledge of various Unix flavours
- Shell programming
- Working knowledge of Wintel systems
- Basic PC Support
Operational Support Lead
- Control - m scheduler, designing, building and testing automated schedules through to live. Post live support, including remote
- Working with the solutions architects to assist in the design of the Information Management solution.
- Working with the developers to help to provide as robust a system as possible, whilst considering best practice and recovery when in production.
- Providing knowledge transfer and post live support.
Systems Administration Assistant Team Leader
- ControlM scheduling
- ControlM job design, creation and administration
- Supervision of support teams across multiple locations
- Monitor the performance and development of team
- Analyse technical problems and provide solutions
- Member of the change advisory board (CAB)
- Liaising with the customer to ensure all SLA s are met
- Enterprise tools development and administration
- Operational development
- Creation, maintenance and running of various test systems
- Writing and updating of Unix shell scripts
- Writing, maintaining and updating procedures
ConfidentialSystems Administration Assistant
- Act as a liaison between programmers, both internal and third party, project managers and operations to ensure that the final solution meets the customer requirements.
- Consult and advise on the best practice for setting up automated batch schedules using primarily BMC control - m scheduling tool and also unix shell scripts.
- Consult and advise on the best practice for setting up automated advanced file transfer jobs using BMC control-m scheduling tool.
- Update and advice on best practise and procedures to define critical processing jobs and their impact on the business.
- Assist the customer services managers in defining both SLA s and OLA s.
- Provide system administration for BMC control-m scheduling software and BMC patrol express monitoring software
- Provide system administration for unix servers including linux, AIX and SCO.
- Work closely with the operations team to provide 24/7 operational support for all systems.
- Keep in touch with the U.K. control-m user group by attending regular user group meetings.
- Investigate upgrades of control-m by setting up test systems.