Accomplished in developing effective processes and directing complex logistics functions for multi - million dollar projects. Excel at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials, and resources. Demonstrates the ability to procure supplies and services; provide budget, financial, travel, and personnel management support. Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping manifests to ensure full compliance with local customs and international regulations. Track record of identifying redundancies and maximizing resources to streamline operations. Proficient in a variety of logistics and supply management software, both proprietary and commercial.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Distribution Management
- Vendor and Staff Relations
- Quality Assurance
- Transportation/Materials handling
- Inventory Control Processes
- Auditor/ Budget Analysis
Confidential, Washington, DC
Asset Management Specialist
- Provide technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Direct compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance.
- Analyze network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions.
- Monitor and respond to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems.
- Manage the purchase, testing, installation and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
Confidential, Opelika, AL
Logistics Coordinator/Freight Supervisor
- Utilize various transportation provider software systems to facilitate material movement.
- Coordinated with staff regarding relocation and transportation arrangements.
- Oversaw dispatching, routing, tracking and shipping activities to establish and maintain safe, prompt and accurate delivery of items via air, sea and rail.
- Prepared documentation and coordinated transfer of resources and materials.
- Marked and labeled freight; documented, verified, and inventoried cargo; prepared and submitted reports.
Confidential, Ft. Benning, GA
Logistics Management Specialist
- Develop and execute plans in support of the Material Fielding Teams directly involved in the system implementation.
- Operated software programs specifically tailored to manage logistical functions such as procurement, inventory management and military supply chain planning and management systems.
- Developed and maintained information architectures (data, application, and network).
- Coordinated/directed the efforts of multiple units and outside agencies to support the numerous military operations.