Confidential - PLANO, TX
Order Support Representative
- Manage day to day service for several customers that uses Iphones, Androids, Blackberries, Windows Devices, Ipads, cell phones, Mobile Iron and WiFi access.
- Provide information to customers on devices and mobility products.
- Process orders and activate, suspend, troubleshooting and cancel service.
- Follow-up with customers regarding returns and inventory equipment.
- Ensure all service level agreements are consistently met or exceeded.
- Follow up with existing customers regarding service dissatisfaction and resolve issues.
- Work with carriers on behalf of the customer.
- Process porting and transfer of liability for customers.
- Provide status updates on order progress to customers.
- Move, add and changes on customers phone lines.
- Resolve customer satisfaction issues through proper escalation path.
- Assist team with workflow throughout the day to ensure all clients requirements is met.
- Resolve escalated trouble tickets and issues within the SLA.
Confidential - DALLAS, TX
- Manage daily operations for Siemens/Rolm and Avaya Definity and Audix voicemail.
- Respond to all Avaya PBX break/fix and then work to resolve or to resolve with vendors.
- Coordinate and execute any Avaya MAC orders, changes and maintenance.
- Coordinate with managers with equipment upgrades and inventory of equipment.
- Coordinate, review and perform all Avaya moves, add and changes.
- Perform the systems programming and cross-connect wiring for new employees.
- Replace phones, handsets, handset cords and order headsets when needed.
- Provide level 1 and 2 troubleshooting when a problem arises with phones, phone features, voicemail, and or general questions.
- Order and delete any circuit and long distance lines, example, POTS, T1, PRI and DS1.
- Support and maintain ten Polycom Video systems in multiple locations for the bank.
- Schedule appointment to activate or train co-workers on wireless device.
- Primary point of contact of accountability of the telecom inventory and wireless assesses and oversees the day to day telecom and wireless activities.
- Provide support for all blackberries, cell phone provisioning, included ordering, upgrading, disconnecting service, add/remove (BES server), testing and troubleshooting.
- Handle inventory spreadsheet for all telecom and wireless equipment.
- Work closely with accounts payable department for all telecommunications bills.
- Act as primary technical resource between vendors and employees.
- Resolve escalated trouble tickets within the SLA.
Confidential - PLANO, TX
- Post payments to customer’s accounts.
- Research names to find the correct account number.
- Enter data into company’s database system to create checks, later posted on customer’s accounts.
Account Service Representative
- Primary point of contract for the customer’s invoices maintaining a territory of 20 to 40 accounts.
- Establish a productive relationship with the customer in person and on the phone. Determine customer’s expectation/objectives and learn their business.
- Install software and train customers on their specific hardware.
- Ensure customers are knowledgeable of and/or utilizing all product features and new product enhancements.
- Work with the helpdesk, sales and contract administrators.
- Conducts follow-up phone calls and coordinates site visits. Provide reports to executive personnel.