- An experienced Technical Support/Help Desk Professional seeking to learn and master new concepts within a Help Desk role.
- Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems within a multi - user environment. Knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes email client and Internet access.
- Experience utilizing Heat ticketing system, Active Directory, VPN and Remote Access.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Windows XP
- Heat ticketing system
- Internet Explorer
- Written Correspondence
- Active Directory
- Lotus Notes
- Records Management
- Customer Service
Confidential, Washington, DC
Help Desk Analyst
- Responded to request for technical support submitted by users via telephone, email or in person
- Created, managed, maintained and followed up tickets through Heat ticketing system until resolution; Documented and closed over 500 tickets
- Handled account administration such as creating Internet based (Inotes) email accounts, resetting and unlocking LAN accounts via Active Directory and updating various email routing distribution lists
- Helped set up workstations and laptops for new employees; configured systems, ensured network connectivity, and installed and tested hardware and software
- Maintained a 70% FTR (First Time Resolution) on all calls before escalating to 2nd level support
- Escalated tickets to Tier 2 & Tier 3 members while maintaining ownership of the tickets
- Utilized Remote Control tools such as Remote Assistance to control users PC to solve hardware and software issues
- Provided superb customer service to personnel and upper level management regarding any desktop issues or concerns
- Provided support for users connecting to the network via both wired and wirelessly using VPN
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Utilized the audit library database system to record and track the location of all contracts
- Entered, maintained, updated and retrieved financial records from OneGlobe Intraspect automated accounting system
- Accessed, uploaded, replaced and submitted Confidential financial reports in OneGlobe Intraspect automated accounting system Utilized pivot tables to administer and monitor all BCs (Billing and Collections) financial transactions such as accounts receivables, billing costs and revenue; ensured total costs of all projects were recorded and computed correctly
- Processed payments and documents such as invoices and monthly statements
- Helped Senior Payroll Specialist record, compile and review timesheets and other payroll information; detected and reconciled any payroll discrepancies to ensure accurate payroll
- Updated Confidential and Civilian databases daily by utilizing the Vertical Lookup (VLookup) formula; refreshed data in pivot tables when projects were completed
- Helped Senior Network Administrator set up user accounts for new employees
Confidential, Washington, DC
Help Desk/Data Entry Specialist
- Keyed in a unique identification (ID) number into PledgeMaker 4.2 fundraising software system to track and review all current members donation records; ensured personal information (e.g., name, address, contact number and total amount donated to the organization) was recorded and computed correctly
- Recorded all new donations into PledgeMaker 4.2 fundraising software system
- Helped Senior Network Administrator set up new accounts for new employees