To seek out new opportunities in a Information Technology Environment, companies that strive on excellence and education. Companies with customer’s service support in fast past setting and great potential for growth.
- Daily Desktop support to resolve end user issues related to Hardware, Systems & Applications.
- Complete troubleshooting documentation of all problems into the Spice works ticketing system & escalates issues as needed Upgrade new software applications.
- To install software packages to run on hardware components to maintain operating PCS.
- Maintain supports for mobile devices handheld devices as well for department workers.
- Daily/Weekly Manage IT hardware inventory, setup new workstation computers and troubleshoot as needed.
- Provides IS users for basic software and hardware end - user computer and desktop-based LAN systems using all Microsoft software packages.
- Daily/Weekly Support phones and cellular phones such as: Avaya IP Phone System, Blackberry, iPhone, etc.
- Daily/Weekly Assist Sales and remote users with network, application and system related issues on & off site.
- Monitor and maintain existing applications, systems and procedures.
- This includes resolving technical issues with laptops and desktops.
- Candidate will be responsible to provide solutions to both commercial and internal software applications, working with users to document the diagnosed problems and working with departmental staff to escalate and resolve complex issues related to their applications, systems and/or internal procedures.
Hardware: Dell, Hewitt Packer, IBM, Gateway, and Compaq Computers, MAC computers; printers form all makes and models, Fax machines, Laptops, Hubs, Network Boxes, Switchboards, replacing motherboards, Hard Drives, Network Adapters and all other peripheral equipment.
Operating systems Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 2003/2008 Server. PC applications, MS Office, Exchange/Outlook, Windows 2003/NT/XP workstations in an NT server environment with experience in Ethernet network environment including TCP/IP and network connectivity required.
Confidential, Trenton, New Jersey
Client Help Desk Support
- Repair computers hardware problems; analyst equipment failures, responds emergency calls of system malfunctions, emails accounts blocked accounts.
- Able to investigate problems using the monitor on the HEAT System that keeps us up to date on future problems and upgrades.
- Research and solve issues users have when applications fail to run or network fails to connect.
- Add programs and application for new upcoming mobile PCs.
- Able to setup wireless connections printers, PCs, mobile devices.
- Setup work stations for departments. Install applications, programs, fix web-sites issues.
- Troubleshooting disconnected networks resources and reestablishes connections on the servers.
Confidential, New York, NY
Computer Operations/Help Desk Support
- Processing batches jobs in Confidential and related software to maintain support for users, clients in a mainframe environment.
- To insure files are uploaded and transferred to the mainframe and servers configurations.
- Also download files and transfer them to backup’s disc and tapes. Running the EDI and monitoring every hour on the hour to ensure connection lines are up for clients and company use.
- Responsibility includes fixing interruptions in communications. Using JCL to investigate a bends and well as corrupted files.
- Confidential monitors backups and performs tasks as well as maintains for OPS can structure the nightly shifts.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Senior Console Operator
- Monitor information using a multiplatform configuration system for daily and night users and monitor night and daily production schedules.
- MVS programs running on the IBM mainframe system.
- This allows the IBM mainframe to produce files that will communicate with PC and UNIX systems to provide accurate information on a timely manner.
- The operation must maintain stability, accuracy to avoid schedule disruptions.
- Experience with IPL keeping the mainframe system connected and working every week using procedures and logs to record daily and nightly operations.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Analyzes and perform a task through the use of IPSS mainframe system.
- This system allows the flow of mail and all parcels electronically over see the parcels deliveries run sufficiently and accurate production is being maintained.
- Monitoring the operations on daily basis decoding over nine thousand an hour and at a rate of one hundred percent accuracy.
Confidential, Hightstown, NJ
Computer Operator/ Console Operations
- Performed nightly operations on the IBM ES9000 multiplatform system with relates to hardware and, software.
- Insured data was processed in a timely manner and maintained cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for IPL applications and systems and installation changes with problems escalations.
- The IBM ES9000 system with MVS programs allows the operations to be successful.