- I am a hardworking and dedicated Information Technology professional with strong customer support skills who uses extensive problem solving, time management and analytical skills to maximize job performance.
- Bi - Lingual
- IBM Utilities
- CHANGEMAN and INFOMAN
- Cataloged Procedures
- DFDSS (ADRDSSU)
- CA1(Tape Management System)
- VSAM Assist
- DASD File Allocation
- OPC/CA7 Scheduler
- CA11(auto restart)
- ABEND Interpretation and Troubleshooting
- DFRMM(Tape Management System)
Production Support Analyst
- Conversion of Confidential source code to PDS format to prepare for transition of the Latin American operating system from AS400 to OS MVS.
- Training of Singapore Support on corporate batch processing including, OPC scheduling system, INFO/change control system and escalation procedures.
- Mass conversion of 3420 reel tapes to 3480 tape silo on all executable batch procedures.
- Installation of Devon system onto Mainframe to support required batch processing.
- Training of new personnel on Tech Support responsibilities.
Production Control Analyst
- Monitor the nightly batch process workflow.
- Monitor the CA - 7 error handler queue.
- Investigate and troubleshoot all production batch and software outages.
- Restart any failed batch job(s) according to job documentation.
- Monitor all daily/weekly data set backup using FDR/ABR and DFDSS utilities.
- Maintain all online DASD performance using the ICKDSF utilities.
Lead Computer Operator
- Monitor and control computer operations workflow. Modify and maintain system configurations and production schedules to meet changing priorities, system capabilities and performance objectives.
- Operate and monitor peripheral equipment such as printers and tape drives in accordance with established quality standards; organizes operations output for distribution, including tapes and large print jobs.
- Monitor and perform regular backup of all data. Use backup systems to restore data in the event of system malfunctions or other problems.