- Experienced strategic program consultant leader, managing small and large client accounts and businesses.
- More than sixteen years’ experience in the telecommunications field, network operations and program management with proven accomplishments in successfully leading and launching mobility solutions nation - wide.
- Proven abilities in operations, strategic planning, process and policy development of mobility and SaaS solutions.
- Known for abilities to solve complex challenges, team moral and team chemistry issues.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills for both echnical and business perspectives.
- Collaboration with account and delivery teams to identify and create continuity in services, project expansion and net new customer opportunities to launch
- Providing companies with strategic & tactical business planning, and disaster mitigation and recovery strategies as well as development guidance to meet shareholder expectations. Assisting partners in realizing cost benefits through optimized operational delivery of services with an impetus on low-cost delivery.
- Independent consultant providing guidance to drive customer growth and mission critical enterprise- scale data solutions focused on milestone deliverables with and emphasis business process, operations and end-to-end value.
Director - Operations
- Identified and corrected personnel inefficiencies and led organizational restructuring efforts to innovate, modernize, recruitment, train, mentor, and develop strategic initiatives of 5 direct report managers applying USMC military principles of leadership, transformational leadership principals and leadership success through people principals positioning company to become a MVNA (Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator).
- Developed, implemented programs to negotiate, execute service contracts with Confidential and Confidential ; making the company the only provider Confidential the time to be able to service MVNOs across three of the four tier one-service providers.
Senior Product Manager
- Lead NRB Consultant on technical operations migration from analog to digital team of VZW’s largest wholesale telematics customer, OnStar (2 million+ subscribers).
- Managing orther ILECs and CLECs to ensure carrier relationships were implemented to support migration of analog to digital solutions across all CDMA technologies.
- Consultant with responsibilities in development of device management database (DMD) and PSAP Compliance for network devices utilizing a-GPS in CDMA Qualcomm chipset devices.
- Coordinated with a cross-functional teams including Finance, Marketing, Legal, Account Management, Quality Assurance, and Wholesale Technical Support which increased efficiency and effectiveness ensuring coordination and support across functional areas.