I am an experienced Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer with expertise in developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction strong investigative and research skills; expertise in analyzing and evaluating technical and practical aspects of a case; the ability to perform under pressure in hearings and other legal proceedings; and the ability to speak and write convincingly in nontechnical language. My Litigation Support affords clients support in the prosecution or defense of claims in legal cases; provides information that will help determine if a client has a legal case; and supports the client during arbitration of a claim. Adaptability is my strength with team members.
- Review and analyze financial or case information.
- Conduct investigations as needed.
- Present findings and opinions in reports.
- Pioneered the use of Live Webcast in the Legal Environment.
- Forensic audits of financial and information systems.
- Proficient user of computer hardware and software and online internet since 1972.
- Demonstrates in - depth knowledge of relevant subject.
- Expert Testimony and Research for judicial matters.
- Short Term Site Administrative Support for Flu Clinics across the State of Arkansas
Chief Financial Officer
- Accomplished finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities;
- Communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs;
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Developed finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- Established functional objectives in line with firm's objectives.
- Established finance operational strategies by evaluating trends;
- Established critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer - service strategies; Identified opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Provided Expertise in Government Contracts and Procurement
- Reviewed and developed laboratories capacity and coding to perform laboratory services for federal contracting and procurement opportunities
Confidential, Almand, PAAdministrative Support
- Outlined the three steps necessary for an Arkansas not for profit to obtain tax exempt status after in corporation based on my experience in filing annual reports on behalf of 501 (c)(3).