- My professional aim is to work with other passionate people to produce compelling content for a variety of media platforms.
- I am committed to taking advantage of every opportunity to develop my skills and become a valuable member of a creative team.
- Validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium - size route and switched networks.
- CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills.
- Understand and also implemented theses protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).
- Gained strong organizational and time management skills.
- Worked to be analytical and detail oriented.
- Gained experience with broadcast journalism, video and/or audio production.
- Worked well in a team environment and took direction well.
- Avid Composer,
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro,
- Sony Vegas, Digital Photoshop,
- Cool Edit Pro,
- Panasonic P2, Cannons,
- Par Lighting, and more.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Develop & enhance existing relationships with customers while working independently & maintaining your own schedule
- Advise customers on quality assurance & conduct Food Safety Audits to help maintain clean and sanitary establishments
- Provide food safety & sanitation advice, education & training
- Utilize problem-solving & trouble-shooting skills to install & maintain dispensing system
- Become a Confidential Certified Food Safety Professional and ServSafe Certified
- On-the-job and classroom training covers equipment maintenance, food safety & sales skills training
- Directed and host of weekly local school show “Report on Achievement and Progress” (RAP)
- Reported live high school sideline throughout sports seasons and made spit minute decisions and questions to ask talent live.
- Produced several personal shows and packages for channel 47 ranging from sports to art shows.
- As director had to call different camera angles as I saw fit to capture different elements of a show.
- Knowledgeable of news studio equipment as well as mobile equipment for field work.