- Product Management
- Business Analysis
- Corporate Cash Management
- Risk Compliance
- Performance Metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Office, Project and Access
- Experience with Crystal Reports and Business Objects
Call Center Representative
- Assist policyholders with payments, billing, ID Cards, newly acquired vehicles, cancellations, vehicle and homeowner claims, and other duties as assigned.
- Enter customer sales on computer/register.
- Handle cash, credit cards and checks.
- Balance registers at store close.
- Write new or modified dealer leases.
- Resolve dealer and customer questions or problems.
- Provide Services as required by Medicaid/Medicare or personal insurance to disabled children and adults, including bathing, feeding, personal care, toileting, transferring, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- For residential housing units without a completed census survey, personally visit each unit with a new survey.
- If no response after multiple visits or unit is vacant, use neighbors or other reasonable resources as proxies to complete survey.
- Seek out and sell antique and vintage items online and in antique malls.
- Refurbish, repaint or repair as needed.
- Specialize in china, kitchenware, small furniture and unique pieces.
- Responsible for all aspects of multiple cash management product lines, including profitability, revenue and volume management, trend analysis product documentation and sales materials.
- Act as liaison between Operations, Sales Officers and customers, completing Request for Proposals, problem resolution, billing and account analysis, training, etc.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Create and analyze client and product profitability, revenue, expenses and costing.
- Publish trending reports for product managers and executives.
- Participate in analysis and design of new or modified product offerings, help design and write user manuals and procedures documents.
- Provide primary and secondary market research for product managers and executives.
- Produce weekly and monthly status and productivity reports, maintain data and information in a database.
- Use Business Objects and Crystal Reports to produce ad hoc and routine reports.
- Support the Operations and Product groups in other ways as needed.