- Excellent interpersonal relationships, customer service and negotiation skills.
- Management of inventory, budgets, forecasts, goals and sales statistics.
- Personnel selection and handling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office for Windows.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading in Spanish.
- Sufficient in speaking, writing, and reading in English.
- 10,000 ksph.
International Purchasing Manager
- Manage international purchases for cosmetic lines according to the forecast for each brand.
- Handle sanitary r egistration processes for new products.
- Reception and review of quality control of goods.
- Review new products and trends for each brand and inform the Marketing area.
- Creation and Analysis of statistics purchases by brand.
National Sales Manager
- Manage sales budgeting according to company guidelines and enforce them through the sales force , monitoring the implementation of policies and correct image location of the brands .
- Developed of sales strategies , implementing and enforcing them according to the rules and policies established by the brands .
- Perfumeries chain management.
- Set standard of excellent customer service on selling floor through training of sales staff.
- Achieve sales, profit and loss prevention goals.
- Ensure staffing follows store budget and is adequate to maintain high level of customer service.
- Provide strong leadership by creating a positive work environment.
- Ensures store presentation is consistent with company standards.