A computer forensics professional with expertise in computer hardware and software. Experience including, but not limited to Forensic Tool Kit 2.0, Encase 6, Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency with all Confidential products, and exposure to C/C++ programming. Reputation for using excellent communication skills to partner with diverse employers and co - workers, facilitating a team environment to expedite processes and products while using leadership, vision, and improvisation to produce exemplary results.
- PC Repair
- Microsoft Office Suite
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
IT Asset Management Analyst
- IT analyst in a large corporate workplace, focusing on the tracking of technology assets in the environment.
- Tracking responsibilities ranging from the creation and verification of purchase orders, vendor purchasing, to the monitoring of asset movement throughout the workplace.
- Responsibilities also include tracking outdated technology, to ensure proper and timely disposal of the equipment.
- Constant and ongoing communication between multiple departments, as well as the end user, to ensure the end user gets the final product in a prompt manner.
- In addition to the above duties, responsibilities also include the writing of policies and procedures for new positions within asset management, as well as procedures for using new technology and asset management systems in the environment.
Confidential, Pella, Iowa
- Continuous monitoring and product order inventory.
- Organizing and restocking frequently used items and moving items that weigh 50+ pounds.
- Troubleshooting and equipment maintenance.
- Successfully supervising, overseeing, and educating upwards of ten employees with varying skill.