Targeting position to apply my hard labor skills from years of work experience and/or entry level position in the Information Technology field, to apply and challenge my networking skills for system infrastructures and databases amassed throughout my time spent in school.
Proficient with: configuring, installing, repairing, and testing networks and their devices such as Servers, Computer Terminals, Firewall's, Routers, SwitchesPrinters, Cables, etc.
Systems: Linux, Windows XP Professional/Vista/7 Professional
Databases: Access w/ Active Directory, MySQL, SQL Server, Windows Server 2k3/2k8
Languages: SQL, HTML
Software: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Enterprise Suite, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Web Studio 5.0, Notepad
Confidential, Lewisberry, PA
- Main responsibilities were to repair or replace all faulty devices within the tower that housed the computer's main hardware, such as Motherboard’s, RAMHDD, parallel cables, etc.
- Then test those devices to ensure they were in working condition and all issues were resolved.
- Also did occasional software installation with various types of user and network applications.
- Was part of a team for an allocation project that cleared over 2,000 square feet of warehouse space at that location.
- Helped saved company upwards of $1,000,000 dollars in equipment that was no longer working or needed during allocation project.
Night Stock Associate
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Main responsibilities were to break down pallets that were delivered to the store to replenish the merchandise that was purchased by the customers the previous business day.
- Then restock the merchandise onto the store's shelvesand organized it in a manner so it would be presentable for customers the following business day.
- Worked regularly with forklifts, power jacks, and high - lifts.
- Was part of a crew that regularly received outstanding customer reviews.
- The store was consistently atop of the district standings in numerous categories relating to business affairs within the grocery department throughout my tenure.