- Experience in Software/Hardware Analysis, QA, Testing & Documentation.
- Requirements Gathering and Formalization.
- Software Computer Systems (UNIX, Windows & LINUX)
- Telecommunications Analysis and Testing.
- Experience in Testing in the JAVA/C/C++ and .NET environments
- Working knowledge of UNIX Shell,, C, C++, SQL
- Aircraft simulation Systems
HARDWARE & OS: UNIX/Linux Platforms, Desktop PCs, Laptops. Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.1, MAC, Computer repair.
SOFTWARE: Rational Collaborative Life Cycle Manager, VersionOne, XML, C/C++, UNIX Shell Scripts.
ConfidentialService Desk & Technical Support
- Second - level escalation support agent for XBOX devices.
- Customer perspective issues analysis and resolution via structured correspondences.
- Email walk-throughs for password resets.
- Simultaneous application of several Microsoft tools clusters - CAP, ASD, Office 365, etc.
Service Desk & Technical Support
- Command Center functions involving Service Desk issues remediation.
- Device upgrade and re-imaging via CITRIX/SCCM deployments.
- Technical Support for computers and store devices - POS, Kiosks and PCs.
- Technical Support: install/uninstall apps/drivers, assign admin rights, map drives.
- Issues troubleshooting and incidents articulation.
- Outlook Client Support: profiles, connectivity, etc.
- General support on Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Network connectivity (Wireless, LAN, Ping, Tracert, etc).
Technical Support Analyst
- Help desk including real time phone support, PC assembly, trouble-shooting and repairs
- Basic Active Directory - Password resets, add groups, create accounts.
- Email/MS Outlook configuration and issues resolution.
- Printers and other peripherals installation walkthroughs, using visual cues and other techniques.
- Trouble-shoot, resolve and document technical issues with WINDOWS 2000-NT, XP, 7, Vista and Windows 8.1.
- Network and connectivity analysis and problem resolution.
- Server & Workstation: OS, applications and hardware installation/operation.
- Setup/test in a multi-user environment, train personnel in use of system.
- Basic Active Directory Implementing - Password resets, add groups, create accounts.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Aircraft systems requirements specification, test planning and execution (US Navy’s P-8A Poseidon Project)
- Aircraft SIMULATOR setup on Linux and UNIX platforms that drive Image generators and visual effects software
- Simulator operation (the WSIL), with various aircraft and image generator configurations
- Common Open Mission Command-Control and Vehicle Specific Module integration
- Advanced Unmanned Aircraft System (AUAS) Development Test Support
- Compliance with NATO’s STANAG messaging standards
- Used vehicle specific models in the form of plug-ins, to simulate and design various craft
- Interoperability and autonomous operations analysis
- The Agile/Scrum test development methodology
- Requirements Formalization for ITDL’s Mission Audio Panel (MAP) Emulator Project
- Handheld Tablet Project for Simulators: Test Plan and Integrated Testing
- Development and maintenance of requirements, test plans and test cases - with comprehensive documentation
- CM-based identification and resolution of discrepancies between client requirement specification and product functioning
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Formal Software/Hardware Deliverables Lifecycle effort in support of software Releases
System Test And Integration
- Test planning and analysis: Production segment of the World View Satellite post downlink process.
- Database analysis and Testing - satellite image production segment.
- Use of interface and requirements to setup test procedures meeting design specifications.
- Test setup and testing of these segments on various processing environment including: Vector Image Browse Editor, Archive Pre-Processor/Post-Processor/Image Processor.
- Use of the SONIC Orchestration Server to implement and diagnose communication and process workflows.
- Create test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test scripts as well as execute planned tests and publish results.
- Work with the development staff to define, implement and utilize verification steps throughout the development process.
- Write and execute manual and automated test scripts to ensure proper design functionality in accordance with test plan Test planning, design and execution - UNIX systems utilities, and using the following tools: SONIC, XML, Java scripts.