- An enthusiastic and hardworking individual who strives to surpass personal best achievement; diligent and works well under pressure on individual assignments or as a member of a team. A confident individual who possesses highly developed planning and management skills and a keen eye for detail. Adept in communicating with technical and non - technical audiences.
Operating System: Windows NT, XP, Vista, Me Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2000 Professional & server, Internetwork Operating System (IOS), Mobile devices BlackBerry OS, Apple iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone
Hardware: Cisco Routers, including 837, 1000 Series, 2500 Series, 7600, 12000, 3600 Series. Cisco Catalyst switches 1900 Series, 2900 / 2950 / 2960 , Cisco Wireless LAN products - Access Points, PCI/PCMCIA/USB Wireless LAN Adaptors, Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC), and Wireless LAN.
Software: Ping utilities, Anti-virus, Exchange, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, Visio)
Networks/Protocols: LAN/WAM, TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP, NAT, SMTP, POP3, VPN, FTP, IPX/SPX, Remote Desktop
- Upgrade Memory from 1Gg to 4Gg. Upgrade Hard Drive from 80Gig to 320Gig in all machines
- Performed USMT/manually Backup and restore customer data, settings, favorites, mailbox, calendars & signatures
- Installation, upgrade, configure, and deployment of Windows 7 OS Dual Monitors, MS Office 2010
- Re-Map all Network Printers and shared drive access
- Reconfigure user access permissions, windows firewall security, domain and shared access permissions
- Imaged desktop and laptop with BitLocker enable
Confidential, Santa Clarita Los Angeles
- Monitoring website to ensure all links are functioning properly
- Document all problems in "knowledge base" to assist with future troubleshooting situations.
- Focus tirelessly on resolving issues as quickly as possible and on maintaining highly positive communication with staffs.
- Software Installations (Office, Adobe, VPN, etc)
- Port Troubleshooting (determine if a port is hot, determine if it’s on the correct VLAN)
- Hardware Break/Fix (getting multiple monitors to work, docking station issues, etc)
- Update website with calendar entries of upcoming SBDC trainings and events
- Load articles about the SBDC to the website
- Configuring projectors and laptops for keynote speeches using PowerPoint and Keynote
Assistant IT Officer
- Monitor network infrastructures and configure networks
- Manage IT Data Center infrastructure storage and backup for more than 80 users
- Recommended modifications to improve speed of operations and system security measures
- Configured servers to meet specific requirements, including hard drives, memory, planners, video cards, and load software.
- Break/fix Dell, Lenovo ThinkPad, HP laptop, etc
- Contributed to achieving 95% service satisfactory levels within the office.
- Windows 7 Migration project using WET for 38 laptops, and USMT for 80 Desktop computers
- Perform First Level Hardware/Software Maintenance on PCs and Network Printers.
- Provide Technical Support to users on Office suites(Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Support various databases used; And ensure they are regularly backed up (IFP-Ford Access DB, DHIS-DB, PPH-Google Docs, COMPASS-Cold Fusion/SQL Server)
- Support Microsoft Exchange users on the Pathfinder’s Active Directory enterprise.
- IT Infrastructure Network Design, Acquisition, Setup and Implementation.