Power Point, Excel, Auto CAD 2002, MS DOS Web Design, art - skills, EZ-PC and Auto TRAX DEX Confidential Design Tools
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Hands on job, supporting Electrical Design Engineer Group.
- Testing designs at different temperatures and currents.
- Taking parameters.
- Analyzing data
- Making load banks for testing many LEDs and Drivers at the same time
- Reporting any EMI response in writing
Confidential, Holyoke MA
- I designed three different variants of printed circuit boards: one analog, one mixed, and one digital (with a micro - controller) board. Tested all three and improved
- Many printed circuit boards for XYZ and Rotary motion for own needs;
- My latest design was very compact and had no wires. It had only boards, plugs and cables
- A turning table for laser etching
- The schematic included micro-controller CUBLOC for correcting any movement errors
- Replacing burned power supplies connectors Adjusting laser shutters limit sensors (located in the head of the laser) Adjusting and replacing limit switches for Confidential table Replacing burned microchips in laser boards Installing additional connectors, stepper motors, limit switches etc. on lasers equipment
- All tasks required extreme accuracy and attention - there are so many ways to damage lasers and only one right way to fix it
Confidential, West Springfield, MA
- Rerouting power cables, installing new cables