Over ten years of experience as an Administrative Assistant. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizer and motivator. Sound briefing skills. Ability to prioritize and solve complex problems quickly, manages multiple operations, identify critical issues, and work under considerable pressure. Oral and written communication is effective and clearly articulates information to support decision making.
Confidential, Columbia, Maryland
- Key responsibilities include to conduct research, prepare statistical reports, memorandum, correspondence, weekly staff reports, invoices, handle information requests, receive visitors, arrange teleconference calls, manage multiple calendars, schedule meetings, arrange travel for Leadership, order supplies.
- During incidents, special events or emergency response, scribe using an online report log, as well as attend meetings to record and publish minutes.
- Highly effective in the use of office systems such as SharePoint, Video Teleconference (VTC), Staff Action Control and Coordination Portal (SACCP), Defense Travel System (DTS), Dragon Naturally Speaking Speech - to-Text.
- Operator assigned to the CBRNE Ops Division to monitor surveillance and detection systems.
- Required to analyze and assess information regarding CBRNE.
- Execute tasks for mitigation and confirming system.
- Monitor the systems for equipment failure or errors in performance.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Notify supervisors or technicians of equipment malfunctions.
- Working knowledge of: Activu Visualization System, Google Earth, Send Word Now and AtHoc emergency alert notification systems, collaborative log.
Confidential, Hanover, Maryland
Data Entry Specialist
- Cataloged over 80 boxes of software, memorandum, contracts, and hardware sent from Confidential to organize the Configuration Management Library.
- Back filled for the Executive Assistant for the CIO of DSS.
Confidential, Springfield, Virginia
- Provided support to the Program Director of the Confidential and staff of over 60 engineers, analysts, and government clientele.
- Scheduled travel arrangements using SATRN, reviewed and edited all expense reports, maintained organization calendar, arrange on/offsite conferences, maintained database of hardware and software.
- Used Microsoft Project to track and meet deliverables, and generated statistical reports as required.
- Promoted corporate awareness programs and social events, and initiated office activities.
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
- Assistant to the Division Chief of the Application Integration Division (API), staff of 19 developers and analysts.
- Assisted the Branch Chief and Program Manager to ensure project deliverables and assigned tasks were completed.
- Maintained the repository of all hardware and software.
- Point of contact for Visitor Access Requests (VARs), processed security paperwork, and in-processed new employees.
- Established administrative files both online and paper, distributed mail, and arranged all travel requests and vouchers using TravelManager.
- Maintained office equipment, ordered supplies, consolidated and edited staff weekly reports, responsible for government employees’ time and attendance through WebTATEL.
- Planned and executed various office functions to include events held at Main State.
Confidential, Springfield, Virginia
- Assisted in the coordinated physical move into new facility. Responsibilities included tracking all day-to-day activities with the security team, construction, and trades crew to facilitate security checks, scheduling of appointments, and distribution of mail, inventory of hardware, furniture, and deliveries to personnel.
Confidential, Falls Church, Virginia
Post Sales Customer Install Engineer
- Part of team that activated data products such as dial-up, DSL, T-1 and DS3 for multi-dwelling units and commercial buildings.
- Provided timely and professional fulfillment of requests and configurations of broadband services.
- Provided post sale customer technical services to resolution.