- I am a Front - end developer that constantly eager to learn technology as it comes out.
- Service in Confidential has created a mindset to keep mission oriented and objective focused.
- I am deeply meticulous and have an obsession with getting a job done right the first time around.
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker; strives to consistently exceed expectations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Object Oriented Programming: Java, Ruby on Rails, Android Application Development
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Apache
Project Management: Team building, initiation, planning, Execution, Monitoring, Closing
IT Consultation: Infrastructure design, Implementation, Backup Disaster Recovery
Network Administration: AD, SQL Server, Automation, TCP/IP, VoIP Systems, RG-6, Virtualization
- Contracted by Confidential for Confidential Brothers Trucking and Logistics.
- Oversaw Daily operations of Network. Daily maintenance of Servers on network.
- Daily Maintenance of Network essential equipment.
- Repair any end user workstation issues.
- Deploy new software upgrades to end users.
- Remotely manage Network issues in Out of state offices.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshot computers, hardware, and accessories.
- Determined the need for repair or replacement of computers and like parts.
- Provided installation of virus protection software.
- Configured/ tested computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
- Installed operating systems.
- Answered customer questions and concerns.
- Set up new computers.
- Assisted in developing customer computer solutions needed to address customer’s needs.
- Trained in the core competencies of gunnery, combat operations, and battlefield awareness.
- Took several opportunities for leadership and tasks to improve and maintain operational integrity.
- Assured the Confidential that serviceable ordnance materials are available.
- This includes the inspection, repair, and maintenance of most machine equipment and inventory quarterly.
- Kept up to Confidential Specification as deemed by the Commandant of the Confidential .