Several years of OS/DOS professional programming experience with a strong financial institution background and extensive knowledge in application software. A results - oriented team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills effective in meeting customer needs.
HARDWARE: IBM 370/390 and OS Mainframe, IBM 8xxx/9xxx Series Mainframe.
SOFTWARE: ISPF, TSO, Expediter, Easytrieve, File Aid, DYL280, WAAPSDUT, VSAM, JCL, VRX, CA-7, COBOLOS/390, COBOL II, ASSEMBLER, DB2, CICS, UNIX, SOME C, Lotus Notes, MS Windows, MS Word, and MS Access.
- Install 3rd party software releases, managing team of 1 Confidential and 3 offshore resources.
- Managing and directing other team members within group while performing other assign technical task.
- Worked with server groups responsible for installing WEB based Front-end and VB based front-end on Citrix server.
- Work as a team player, perform problem solving task on a day to day basis which provide successful results for meeting client and/or user request.
- Successfully increased revenue by approximately 8 million, with conversion of new client data.
- Provide software support and development for internally generated software and customized third party software package. (Sungard)
- Perform data conversions with data retrieved from various types of media.
- Write up documentation for new and changed processes for JCL, Procedures, and both internal and customized source modules.
- Perform on-call support for after-hours and weekends.
ASSOCIATE SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Provide software support for internally generated software programs and OEM software packages that have been adapted for Confidential on an Confidential 370/390 mainframe system.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems identified by customers, developing new software programs and making enhancements to existing programs.
- Perform on-call support for after hours and weekends.
SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST
- Work contract position with Confidential Corporation providing software support.
- Troubleshooting and resolving both software and user issues for internal students and instructors.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and resolving both hardware and software issues/conflicts on Personal Computers.
- Networking, installing and configuring software (proprietary, non-disclosure agreements involved). Work closely with end-users.
- Very customer oriented, with excellent customer support skills.
SR. PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Maintained and developed application software used to process approximately 20 Financial Institutions.
- On a day to day basis performed system analysis for complex mainframe applications.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, coded and implemented various computer programs and system enhancements
- Developed and presented system documentation and specifications for end-users and department teams for various regulator changes and client improvements.
- Solid communication skills interacted with customers and customer support group providing technical support on software features.
- Responsible for projects involving modifications to the input/output application software along with Billing, Reporting, and Statement Programs.
- Successfully translated regulatory requirements into effective and efficient system enhancements.
- Assisted management in setting project priorities and establishing deadlines.
- Provided technical skills while troubleshooting application programs.
- Performed software development and maintenance on all phases of system software, including utilizing and handling ATM items for processing and reporting.
- Created interface programs to provide detail information reporting to internal and external auditors.
- Maintained Automated Clearing House application software and Secondary Market Mortgage Loan application software.