Obtain professional position where I can maximize my skills in Information Technology, management, customer service and technical support. Along with learning and integrating new skills towards my professional development in the Information Technology industry.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Skilled in: computer systems management (hardware and software), Active Directory and Information Assurance. Recipient of the service excellence award for dedication to providing excellent customer support.
Technical Support Analyst
- Use of Microsoft SCCM to assist in the deployment of Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7.
- Perform hands - on fixes, including software/ hardware install and upgrade, implementing file backups on specifically mapped drives for users, and configuring systems and applications for over 500 end users.
- Create and resolve tickets using Remedy and help maintain user accounts with Active Directory infrastructure according to company processes and procedures.
- Responsible for end-to-end support of a small but complex network located in multiple locations supporting local and remote users on the enterprise LANs / WAN.
- Locate and test wires for correct energy output and EMP resistance.
- Utilize Picoscope software to analyze and manipulate data collected on a daily basis.
- Determine efficient and effective testing methods based on different aspects of Confidential throughout the United States.
- Support E - commerce phase with inspections and testing of consumer electronics.
- Repair internal components of tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
- Update and upgrade operating systems, software and components.