An informational technology specialist, with twenty years of proven data processing experience, with emphasis on development of database systems for various software and hardware environments and mathematical modeling.
PC: C, TC,C++, TPASCAL, BASIC, TB; FOXBASE, FOXPRO 2.5b; DBASE, CLIPPER; DATAFLEX (3.0); SQL;
Systems: DOS, Windows (3.xx, 95, 98, XP), OS/2 (3);
Local Network: Windows, NetWare (3.12);
Mainframes (IBM 360/370): PL/1, ASSEMBLER, FORTRAN - 4, COBOL; DBMS ADABAS
- Supervised, developed, programmed and implemented financial recording software.
Leading Software Engineer
- Developed, implemented and supervised the software and hardware for managing Confidential .
- Created, designed, coded and implemented software for collecting and analyzing of birth rate data in region.
- Applied foreground information interaction methods: modems, computer network, automatic dissemination of data at night.
- Resulted in significant enhancement of quality level in mother and child health care.
- Developed, implemented and supervised a Data Base of Population mortality rate, with detailed record of every case.
- Modified, reported and analyzed data bank of many years.
- Coordinated the group of 3 persons, introduced a new concept of flexible table reports.
- Redesigned and modified software for accumulation and reporting of new born mortality.
- Designed program for Quantity Indicator of population health in the region. Based on various data from different areas. Results were produced in graphic diagrams.
- Revised, advanced and administrated a Database of doctors, working in Samara and Region.
- Constructed and coded reports and queries.
- Adapted, improved, implemented and supported a database of ambulance visits for a Regional Consultative Ambulance of 200,000 annual clients.
- Created mathematical model for Diagnosis of stomach diseases, developed and coded software and tested on mass data.
- Developed, programmed and implemented 0.3M clients’ data software.
- Collected data in multi-user co-operating input system.