Business professional offering significant work experience requiring intense attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and extensive time management proficiency with solid and measurable records of results.
Proficient in: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, AccessWorking knowledge in Remedy, WINBuy, JobTrac, SIS, ASAP - MSS, VIEW, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Front Page, Dreamweaver, Showcase Strategy, Modernmind Two Way, Property Tax Management System (PTMS), Netdocs, Docushare, Confidential Admin (NRE)
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
SENIOR ANALYST ENGINEERING
- Prepare detailed reports for Data Network Operations through querying information out of various Windstream applications (Remedy, SIS, Avaya).
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on DNOC Outages, Tickets, Calls, MOPs and Chronic Issues
- Report on status and trending year over year through data retrieval, manipulation and analysis
- Responsible for PO entry into WINBuy for Maintenance Contracts, Licenses and Goods
- Improved reports/processes by implementing efficiencies through Access and Excel macros
- Documented reports through written instruction
- Prepared detailed reports for Network Operations and Transport Engineering management through querying information out of various Windstream applications (Remedy, SIS, ASAP - MSS)
- Created and prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Scheduled, managed and tracked Change Control MOPs
- Coordination across departments and multiple layers of management
Confidential, Little Rock, ARSENIOR CONTRACT SPECIALIST
- Disbursed real estate tax payments on cell tower and owned real estate for 22 states.
- Reviewed lease language for landowner tax reimbursement requests.
- Populated and maintained tax database.
- Reduced tax penalties by paying bills on time; saved money by paying bills early and receiving discount when applicable
- Reduced auditing errors by disbursing landowner reimbursements in accordance with lease tax language
SENIOR CONTRACT SPECIALIST
- Provided legal support for Northeast Region by reviewing redlined tower contracts and amendments.
- Monitored tenant contract compliance, maintained real estate database and permanent file throughout life of contract.
- Streamlined closing process by establishing timeline for team to follow
- Created worksheet for proper audit of closed contracts
- Ensured administrative setup of files and documents required at start of project, such as: shared files, database, organizational charts, contact lists, etc.
- Developed, maintained and distributed project plan according to established department standards.
- Trained subplan owners on project management processes, project plan development, and reporting.
- Assigned ownership, tracked and published reports on outstanding risks, issues and action items.
- Created and distributed status meeting agenda and appropriate reports.
- Attended daily status meetings.
- Assisted with 6 successful project launches
- Website administrator for purchasing department.
- Managed internal supplier surveys that allowed buyer to create scorecards for strategic suppliers.
- Project lead for assigning (NAICS) business codes to all suppliers in Confidential Financial System.
- Provided procurement management with spend through queries from Confidential Financial System.
- Managed of insurance notices by reviewing insurance coverage, tracking and disseminating.
- Assigned over 50,000 (NAICS) business codes
- Quarterly Procurement Newsletter Team Lead
- Created Microsoft Access database for Indirect Procurement contracts
- Created Microsoft Access database for IT Procurement contracts
ENGINEER /ACCESS SUPPORT
- Website administrator for Network Services department.
- Corporate contract administrator for service and construction contracts.
- Provided management with reports on construction activity for pre-built cellsite buildings through Staged Building Program.
- Created and maintained Network Services website for Confidential Intranet
- Created and maintained Microsoft Access database of all eligible contractors (Construction, Engineering and Service) for entire Confidential Network
- Created and maintained Microsoft Access database for cellsite building construction requests
- Lead quarterly meetings with regional contract administrators