- Obtaining for the job position as help desk operator in corporation where I can use my motivation troubleshoot software problems and find out resources. To get a position that uses my business and computer skills, communication abilities as well as working experience to increase profit level of organization.
Deskside Support Tech
- Skilled in multiple tasks such as troubleshooting and administering Active Directory and other essential productivity apps, esp. on cloud platforms such as 0365.
- Proficient in deploying and administering end users with items such as on and off boarding, new setup deployments, account creations and management.
- Knowledgeable on networking, storage, and other key computing concepts. As well as OS agnosticity: proficient in Windows, MacOS, and *nix operating systems.
- Comfortable with presenting highly technical concepts to non - technical (including C-levels) colleagues in a clear and professional manner.
- Proficient in administering Mac and PC’s, VOIP and SIP phones and excellent customer service.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support
- Maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies Install, administer and troubleshoot computer software including Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office suites, and organizational software programs
- Participate in the operational support systems.
- Report to management
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Deskside Support Tech\IMAC Tech
- Data migration methods: manual and using Confidential 's POCs
- Mapping network and local Printer, Assisting, Coordinating and leading on moves up to 500 clients
- Imaging system XP,7, windows 8 and 10, installing software
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and repairing problems of computer elements such as desktop computers, laptops and various components/ peripherals of an IT network
- Performing computer installation and operating system configuration in designated networks and domains
- Administering and monitoring performance of LAN/WAN network using remote connected tools.
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it.