I am seeking employment where as my skills and experiences may be utilized to benefit both my employer and my career advancement. I have a positive attitude and can communicate easily with others. I enjoy the challenge of a problem - solving task. I am self-motivated.
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Call Center Customer Service
Confidential, Urbandale, IA
Sales & Customer Service
Confidential, Indianola, IA
Confidential, Des Moines, IA.
Manager / Sales Specialist
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA.
Home Maker /Business Consultant
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- I have thirty years in customer service and sales. Some of which were in management.
- I have over six years of technical and wireless service.
- Helping employees with technical issues they may be having in their work environment.
- Resetting passwords and unlocking accounts for employees.
- Using workstation profiles, remote access, troubleshooting programs and connecting printers for employees.
- Working with active directories and protocols to assist employees.
- Working with protection software and physical security.
- Ensuring that the employees and consumer are receiving the highest quality in ID protection during their financial transactions.
- Assisting the consumer with their identity protection plan that their financial institution provided.
- Explaining how to read and understand their credit report.
- Answering the consumer’s questions about different scenarios that impact credit scores.
- Assisting the consumer with filling of a dispute they may have with one or more the three major credit bureaus.
- Enrolled in IT program June of 2006 as a full time student.
- Completed phases in hardware, the configuring of Microsoft Windows and Linux programs.
- The setup of dual boot operating systems and how to troubleshoot OS and hardware related problems.
- Create network shared drives and permissions to control access to these drives.
- Knowledge of networking and security with administrative rights
- Retailing wireless phone service to the public consumer.
- Consulting on a personal level to assess their needs and provide the most accurate phone and calling plan to ensure satisfied customers.
- Daily operations of the retail store from open to close.
- Understand of the networking of franchises to keep my store in the communication loop.
- Skills in costing and billing of a service.
- Monitoring all aspects of a business.
- The payroll and the impact it has on business overhead.
- Handling of money and banking responsibilities.
- Inventory control and ordering of product. Quarterly and annual projections. Advertising and marketing ideas that can increase revenue.