Service Desk Analyst
- Responsible for the resolution of issues with end users
- Responsible for communication both verbally and written with higher level analyst for the combined effort of resolution
- Responsible for Routing and follow up of issues unresolved by myself
- Troubleshoot level 1 issues like: Network connectivity, Lotus notes errors and configuration, Baan issues, Windows XP and Win 7 issues, Printer and other peripherals issues, Grant access/permissions and to appropriate groups as needed
- Work with HealthCare and Production clients to resolve issues that may arise
Web Team Intern
- Responsible for creating and implementing a way to enable SSL on the login pages for multiple websites in a complex network
- Perform basic troubleshooting for the webpage and URL Rewrite Module
- Perform basic task to assist in the Maintenance of content on multiple sites
- Responsible for creating Documentation that both explains how URL Rewrite works and how the individual rules are executed
- Work closely with other Web Team members and the Network Admins to resolve issues and enable SSL
Help Desk Professional
- Responsible for level 1 helpdesk issues including printer installation and configuration, Active Directory account issues, password rests, Account lockout, Microsoft Suite issues, Outlook configuration and recovery, VPN configuration, Point of Sale systems, and Virus removal and detection.
- Perform basic hardware and software troubleshooting, Windows XP and Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, email, VPN and basic network troubleshooting skills in an Active Directory environment.
- Perform basic PC Hardware troubleshooting for printers, faxes, labeling machines, and other office equipment.
- Interacted with customers for the efficient solution of known issues.
- Educated customers on the various configuration task and known issues and solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring emails for notification of down networks and the timely response to appropriate Group
- Responsible for the Loading and unloading of shipments
- Tasked with the objective of accurately counting and inventorying product
- Aided in the assistance of other shifts and departments for the timely delivery of product