A solutions - focused, resourceful and highly motivated Senior IT Professional with over two decades of superior problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Skilled in tackling problems in unique ways to develop innovative solutions.
- Microsoft OS - 10,7, NT
- MS Office: 365, 2016, 2012
- SCCM Management
- SCSM Management
- DHCP Knowledge
- Juniper, Global Protect VPN
- VM Horizon VPN
- Network Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware and Software Configuration
- Computer Installation and upgrades
- Remote Control software(Bomgar, Dameware, TeamViewer, GoTo Assist, SCCM, and RDP)
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- ITIL Foundations
- MimeCast Admin
- Multiple OS Migrations
- Active Directory
- O365 Administration
- Complex Problem Solving
- DNS Experience
- VMWare / Vcenter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deploy and decommission assets
- Process Implementation
- Mobile Device setup - Blackberry, IOS, Android
- McAfee EPO knowledge
- Sophos Anti Virus
- Cisco Jabber/ Skype
- Cisco Touch A/V equipment
- RingCentral VOIP system
- Duo Admin
HelpDesk Analyst / Support technician
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Remotely troubleshot and resolved users daily issues over the phone as needed.
- O365 Administrator - Create/modify O365 user accounts, Shared Mailboxes and Distribution lists.
- AD Administrator - Create, modify, or delete user accounts.
- RingCentral VOIP administration.
- Laptop Coordinator
- Win 7 to Win 10 Migration including on VM’s, Roaming profiles.
- SCSM Admin in - Create/modify service offerings, Set up email routing.
- Investigated and resolve or block phishing and Spam emails via Mimecast.
- Investigated and resolved thin client connection issues via VMware.
- Consistently Exceeded required ticket count in the SCSM ticketing system helping local and remote users.
Systems Support Technician
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Consistently exceeded deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
- Provided responsive, professional, knowledgeable and excellent support to 300 users experiencing problems with technology and associated systems.
- Completed Windows 10 Migrations for 3 locations totaling about 500 users.
- Maintain all aspects of the Equipment life cycle. Build, deploy, fix, decommission, and disposal.
- Recommended wireless improvements, design solutions and integration solutions.
- Experienced with Service management tools - Remedy, Service Now, Twos
- Assisted Networking Support with trouble shooting and diagnosing Wi-Fi issues with Cisco Aironet 3800 series access points.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of Wi-Fi system.
- Educated the users on the use of new technology through formal and informal al sessions.
- Produced ad hoc reports and documents for senior team members.
Desktop Support Technician
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Supported 500 users in their day to day issues.
- Completed migrations and hardware upgrades for about 400 users.
- Under guidance from network/server admins, rack new equipment and follow technical documentation to connect fiber or copper cabling.
- Also troubleshoot connectivity between network equipment.
- Assisting in diagnosing and repairing server hardware as directed by server administrators.
- Diagnose and troubleshooted Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Answered computer related questions, instructed users regarding software or hardware functionality and communicated IT policies.
- Completed multiple migrations. XP-NT, NT-7, and 3 Win 7 - Win 10.
- Analyzed and resolved incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Consistently met Service level agreements of 97% closed issues over a 12 month period. Saving the company $1000’s of dollars.
- Achieved cost savings by repairing, installing, configuring, and maintaining desktop, notebook tablets, computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.
- Maintained computer inventory.
- Followed up with other support staff to ensure incidents were resolved.
- After evaluation, elevated complex problems to the appropriate support team and provided documentation or information related to the problem.
- Responsible for deployment and upgrades of desktop computers and mobile computers as needed.
- Performed desktop computer and mobile computer reimages and software installation.
- Supported Microsoft Office 2016 products, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Set up video conferences and or regular conferences utilizing projectors and wireless microphones.
Desktop Support Technician
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
- Responsible for timely response and troubleshooting of various computer related issues in a demanding SLA environment. Including support of hardware, software and peripherals.
- Assisted network group with hands on trouble shooting of the wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Provided technical guidance to end users.
- Provided on site and remote support for all customer issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Worked with Active Directory in managing and maintaining user and computer accounts
- Completed Win 95 - to Win XP migration.
- Supervised 7 junior technicians for day to day activities.