- BMC Certified Accredited Administrator: BMC Remedy IT Service Management 8.0
- Crystal Reports Certified Consultant
- BMC Accredited Administrator: BMC Remedy ARS System 8.0
- Remedy Analytics
- BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy ARS System 7.6.04
- Remedy Service Request Management - SRM
- Remedy ITSM Developer
- ITIL 2.x and ITIL 3.x trained
- ServiceNow Certified Admin
ITSM 8.1 Developer/ServiceNow Admin
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Hired to enhance both Remedy and ServiceNow Service Catalog that supports multiple sub-organizations within the State of Oregon.
- Tasked to create enhancement throughout the clients Remedy ITSM 8.1 application.
- Worked very closely with Helpdesk manager and the Director of support on a specific list of items they wanted more finely tuned.
- Gathered requirements for service catalog users and offer suggestions for more complex workflow.
- The position also requires some project management, team leadership and business analysis skills.
- ServiceNow catalog creation of new items.
- ServiceNow catalog designing workflow with custom java scripting.
- Created new tables and modifying existing tables in ServiceNow then importing data.
- Promoted update sets from Dev to QA, to Prod.
- Created extensive documentation for all new catalog items.
- Rollout of SRM and specific SRD’s to be generated
- Trouble shoot some SRD’s not working as designed
- Build custom Crystal reporting solutions
- Review/correct existing custom Remedy workflow via Dev Studio for things that were not working as designed.
- Design custom and/or product-based solutions based on BMC Remedy applications.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops.
ServiceNow Admin/Remedy Senior Application Engineer/Admin
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- Supporting Centers for Medicaid/Medicare in Washington, DC as a remote employee with Remedy ITSM 7.6.04 to 8.1, I accept customer requirements, and organizational methodologies and standards. Respond to production problems and implement immediate resolution when needed.
- Analyze, design, write program code, test, document, and implement functionally appropriate, technically sounds and well-integrated application system in accordance with customer requirements.
- Also conducted various Remedy training for user community as well as conducted daily administration, maintenance, monitoring and support for all Remedy applications. Toward the last 1 ½ years the client migrated to ServiceNow (Eureka) where we shifted from Remedy to supporting the new tool. Day-to-day admin functions were performed as well as the following:
- Remedy-Maintaining and configure BMC Remedy applications (ITSM, SRM, and custom ARS coding)
- Remedy-Support Remedy ITSM in all operational capacities to maintain uptime.
- Remedy-Customize BMC Remedy applications.
- Remedy-Implement integrations with BMC Remedy applications via web services.
- Remedy-Troubleshoot and support BMC Remedy based applications and systems.
- Remedy-Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification documents.
- Remedy-Conduct requirements gathering workshops.
- Remedy-Communicate strategies and best practices for product implementation.
- Remedy-Design custom and/or product-based solutions based on BMC Remedy applications.
- Remedy-Draft proposals and statements or work for solutions.
- Remedy-Estimate level of effort to design or deploy products or solutions.
- Remedy-Respond to customer requests for product or solution information.
- Remedy-Demonstrate BMC Remedy products to customers.
- Remedy-Analyze and design programs for simple to medium complexity business problems according to user specifications and assist in developing detail program specifications.
- Remedy-Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to interact effectively with business customers and technology development and support groups
- ServiceNow-Accept requirements for new Service Catalog items to be designed and routed to proper fulfillment groups.
- ServiceNow-Troubleshoot ticketing issues.
- ServiceNow-design and create new Service Catalog items as requested.
- ServiceNow-conduct requirements gathering sessions to insure accurate requirements.
- ServiceNow-Conducted “Change Advisory Board” (CAB) meetings to validate changes to the ITSM application.
- ServiceNow-Performed day-to-day activities involving new groups, altering users, resetting passwords and other daily admin functions.
- I have been a Remedy Architect/Consultant since 1994 (version 2.0). I am well versed in providing ongoing operational support, administration and technical support for Global implementation of Remedy ITSM Tools Suite.
- Responsible for performing Software Development and Application Administration using Remedy ARS.
- Responsible for sustaining support for applications implemented in the Remedy ARS environment.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, developing and customizing BMC Remedy ITSM tool suite.
- Participated in Change Advisory Board efforts as well as Disaster Recovery efforts.
- Experienced in configuring Remedy products and full product life-cycle to include development, integration, testing and documentation.
- Experienced with custom Remedy workflow, forms, reports and filters design and development to meet specified requirement.
- Very experienced in creating system requirements and design documents.
- Remedy development of a customized application working Confidential
- Remedy development managing over 22,000 SEATS.
- Hosted planning meetings and teleconferences with all space centers to define requirements of new Remedy workflow.
- Provided documentation of requirements and produced Visio graphs to support processes. Documentation and graphs were required for every enhancement made to the CRM application.
- Resided a Change Management committee to review Change Requests (CR s) to determine if a good fit for the various clients..
- Utilizing ARS 4.5.2 for production and testing and migration to Remedy 5.1.
- Delivered Crystal Reports training to Confidential and Confidential staff; version 8.5.
- Developed Remedy workflow and enhancements on Asset Management system for all network, phone, and hardware equipment.
- Integrated Symbol Palm Devices for support techs, warehouse techs, and Confidential .
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Requirements gathering for OAC requiring Statement of Work and Proof of Concept documentation as well as project planning and coordination.
- Developed courseware and conducted Crystal 8.5 classes to OAC.
- Performed Data Analysis
- Designed custom Remedy applications to work in conjunction with the main Remedy Helpdesk application with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Customized workflow for CRM deployment - such as active links, filters, escalations, ARWeb, and macros - in creation of eRequest product for AT&T Wireless.
- Resided on Change Management committee to prioritize changes.
- Crystal Enterprise 8.5 implementation/configuration against BAAN ERP system.
CRM Remedy Developer Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Managed a project that required the development of six applications using ARS 4.5.1 to eliminate existing paper flow processes and make accessible via ARWeb. Each application will be utilized by all Confidential & Confidential Space centers around the U.S. Utilized full software life - cycle philosophies. Roles of position included:
- Project management and Remedy development
- Project documentation, such as Statement of Work and Customer Requirements.
- Requirements gathering and needs assessments.
- Filtered data from SMS database into Remedy database.
- Conducted training of new applications and acted as Technical to non-technical liaison.
Technical Manager & CRM Remedy Developer - Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed network infrastructures 12 for clients across Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona.
- Developed customized workflow AR server to meet the needs of clients that included active links, filters, escalations, and security in the developed workflow.
- Installed and configured Distributed Server Option (DSO) for two clients.
- Data filtered from Asset Outlook into Remedy Asset management.
- Configured three OLAP servers and one Info 7 server for Crystal reports scheduling.
- Remedy development for Sales Continuum 2.0, Helpdesk 4.0, Asset Management 4.0, and AR - Server 4.0 and AR-Server 4.5.1 and ARWeb/Remedy Web.
- Performed pre-sales demonstrations, developed STW and Proof of Concept documents.
- Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 2000 Advanced Server config.