- I seek a position in the field of information technology where I can use my knowledge for the benefit of the company. My experience as a Workgroup Manager, as well as a System Administrator and Helpdesk Technician will provide me with vital background to help me perform these duties.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/2003/NT/XP/Vista/7, DOS, Linux
Software Applications: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Adobe Acrobat, MS Server 2003, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS Outlook 2000/2003/2007 with Business Communication Manager, MS Outlook Express, Novell Netware, Cisco IOS, Norton Ghost, Symantec Antivirus, AccessData Forensics Toolkit, Spybot S&D, Ad - aware, Super Antispyware, Mozilla Thunderbird, Symantec Backup Exec, MilPDS, PCIII, CHCS, AHLTA, Remedy, Trackit
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, FTP Ethernet 802.3, DHCP, DNS, WINS, ARP, FTP, Telnet, DSL/Cable, hubs, routers (Cisco IOS), cabling, SMTP, POP3, NAT, VPN, VLAN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, Ethernet 802.11, Active Directory, Group Policy
Hardware: Cisco Routers and Switches, Personal Computers, Laptops, Printers, Fax Machines, Servers, Tape Storage Devices
Confidential, Jacksonville, AR
- Perform first line technical support to computer customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, enterprise applications, system, and network status.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all user accounts.
- Answers technical or functional questions and perform troubleshooting regarding use and identification of personal computer hardware and software related to network communications.
- Responsible for maintenance and administration of all hardware necessary for operation of Medical healthcare applications.
- Provides support to users in helping them navigate/use software applications and troubleshoot/resolve problems.
- Follows detailed administrative procedures and processes support requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing MHS clinical systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance.
- Attends regular training sessions as required (DoD, Service, MTF, and/or Corporate) in order to maintain the latest information regarding software, hardware and operating guidelines.
- Participates in special projects/data calls as required, that enhance the quality or efficiency of the Support service.
- Performs needed software and hardware upgrades as required.
First Responder/Helpdesk Technician
- First Level Support for all incoming Technical Support issues: via phone, emailed to the Technical Support queues or customer Self Service Ticket assigned.
- Used trouble ticket software, created tickets assignments as necessary for phoned in and emailed issues.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolved Level One issues; including but not limited to personal computer software and hardware, network connectivity, network printing, email, and software applications. Upon resolution, communicated solutions to end - users.
- Monitors the trouble ticket software queues; prioritized incoming requests and makes the appropriate assignments to Level Two Support.
- Coordinated timely repair of equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Assists Network Technicians with onsite or offsite technician duties as needed.
- Completed required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of all network assets
- Utilize magnetic tape drives to perform daily backups of server information.
Technical Support Representative
- Assist customers with all aspects of their wireless service, including voice and data services.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues that pertain to Cellular Phones, PDAs and Wireless Internet Devices.
- Assist law enforcement personnel with locating and monitoring wireless devices.