- Two years working for Confidential - Systems Analyst
- Eight years working for the Confidential -IT Department
- Fifteen years of service at the Philadelphia Confidential -Marine Rigger
- Quick learner with strong work ethic
- Very dependable and punctual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic team leader and member
- Ability to work and do research independently
Experienced with: Network Administration with a working knowledge of Windows 7 & XP.
SOFTWARE: MS Office 2010, PGP Whole Disk Encryption, Eudora, GroupWise, Norton Ghost, Anti-Keylogger 7, MS Exchange, Partition Magic, CITRIX
HARDWARE: Installation and maintenance of IBM & Dell PC’s, Toshiba and IBM laptops, Nextel and Verizon Blackberries, HP, Lexmark and Xerox printers. Installation and maintenance of Wireless Networks as well as HP & DELLservers.
Confidential, Collingdale, PA
- Technical Support business. Repairing PCs, Monitors, Operating Systems and Virus Removal.
Confidential, Media, PA
- Used my ability to troubleshoot both software and hardware issues onsite and over the phone using all available resources (i.e., Books, Internet, Software and Help Desk).
- Consistently provided Research and Development to create a clear and concise plan for testing new products following up with a summary as to whether the product was necessary.
- Used my personality strengths to interact with numerous people and different personalities, both subordinates and superiors, to handle numerous requests, dedicating my time and resources to complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Corrected a DST error on every PC in all offices as well as Blackberries used by Management.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Provided 24/7 Support for the Senator. Implemented, trained and supported Staff during Windows Upgrade.
- Researched, tested and implemented all new software.
- Provided support for satellite offices and mobile users. Was responsible for installing and maintaining multiple Networks including all backups, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Was solely responsible for inventory of all equipment used by office staff. Constantly worked on sharpening my working knowledge of all Windows OS plus Network Administration.