Applications: Oracle, Sap suite, Lhp Dap, Java, Genesis, Ubuntu, MySQL, PHP, Brio, Blade, Confidential 7, 8, 9, Microsoft Office Suite, PowerShell, Lotus Notes, Knowledge Base, Moodle, Mobile Iron, PHP, Angel, Peoplesoft, Exchange 03, Exchange 07, Autodesk Suite, Remedy, Citrix, Citrix XenApp, PGP, Simpana, Commvault 9, Symantec, nimble, Active Directory, Remote Desktop, Mainframe CICS, VoIP, Putty, SAP, HTML, VMware, WireShark
Platforms: Windows 98, 2000, 2007 ME, NT, Linux, DOS, XP Windows 7, 8 Macintosh IOS
- Operate active directory & exchange, update, revoke, monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and coordinate computer network access and use.
- Coordinate computer network access and use through on site and cloud based VPN servers offering better redundancy and load balancing.
- Perform data backups and contingency recovery operations per documentations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network printers and system problems, and replace defective servers and components when necessary coordinating with change management and facilities managers.
Senior Data Analyst, Executive and VIP’s Video Systems Admin
- Troubleshoot an provide 2nd level support for Office 2007, 2010 for overseas customers in accordance with knowledge base articles.
- Project implementation and deployment, such as virtual machines, workstations, thin clients, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls.
- Run, maintain, and reconfigure Microsoft Exchange and Active Directories patches and rules to database.
- Implement site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption protocols.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems within the networks or the Exchange Servers for internal and external technicians/customers.
- Restore, add, delete and verify user permissions and access levels including accounts in the mainframe, Active Directory credentials that have been locked out for students and Instructors across 32 different universities.
- Enter commands and observe system functionality to verify correct operations and detect errors through PowerShell command prompts and interfaces using various virtual applications such as XenApp and Citrix.
Dispatch Manager/Project Management
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules funding and staffing.
- Add, delete, and restore users Exchange mailboxes and credentials per human resources and upper management request in a timely fashion.
- Run beginning and end of shift reports to assist productivity, send reports too executive management and relay all concerns through proper channels.