Experienced Java developer with over 9 years of experience in IT Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
Databases & Tools: Oracle SQL developer 11g, Bigdata Hbase, Titan, Solr
Tools: JIRA, V3,Bamboo,BitBucket,CVS,SVN,Version One,Splunk, Urban Code deployment
Application Servers: JBOSS, Web Sphere Application Server8.0 (WAS), OC4J, Tomcat, Docker
Methodologies: Agile, WaterFall
Senior Product Specialist
- Lead Developer for the End to End development of Micro services using the Spring boot
- Developed the Custom Micro - services Framework which will have the minimal coding effort need
- Will be part of all requirements meeting with the business owner and perform requirements analysis, design, development, system testing, implementation and post implementation support.
- Will be responsible to understand the Use Case, mapping rules and Non-functional requirements to proceed with the development.
- Responsible to conduct meeting with Database BigData team to understand the Data design.
- Create the project related plan activities and track the plan and share with the Leadership Team
- Responsible to provide estimation for the Use case and other business engagements.
- Will be doing the complete impact analysis of for the business requirements and inform about the estimation changes and cost of the changes to all the stakeholders.
- Responsible to provide any delay/deviation to the plan to all the stake holders.
- Develop the MicroServices, Restful APIs, SOAP web services and Batch flows using WSDL, XSD, DFDL, RAML files, Swagger files, XML and JSON.
- Develop the UI layers using the Angular JS and responsible for the integration of UI layer and the Web services.
- Tracking all the Defects, Risk/Issues and provide mitigation plan.
- Providing walk through of the design and architecture being used to senior architectures and integration leads to get their review comments and agreement on the design
- Point of contact for the Integration and build related activities for the line of business.
- Performing the project Ad-hoc related activities if project needs at anytime
- Conduct meeting with Business for any Requirements/Clarifications
- Understanding business requirements and creating Technical design document for the development activities
- Handing the Technical design discussion with the Architecture Team
- Implementing the code based on Design document and review the same with Platform Teams
- Handling the Agile JIRA stories for the team and tracking all the development activities
- Hand off code to testing team, deploy build for the testing team, provide complete support during the feature, system and regression testing phases
- Defect tracking and reporting use of Quality portal H.P QC
- Handling performance tuning and providing support for production deployment
- Branching using the CVS repository
- Interact with various Sub groups for business requirements
- Understanding the requirements in right direction by applying the knowledge gained during previous releases. Development of various technical standards and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Monitoring the implemented & in-progress projects to ensure adherence to the guidelines defined by the client & Confidential Technologies
- Responsible for setting up the development environments to carry out the new developments and knowledge transfer to the team, to reduce the onsite - offshore dependency
- Providing support to the onsite team for resolving various integration issues, making code changes for high severity problems at offshore