With 8 years of experience and expertise in supporting technology solutions. Effective analyst, problem solver, and communicator; able to forge solid relationships across multiple organizational levels. Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills. Proven success in traditional and online technology environments.
- Asset Management
- Asset Acquisition/Disposal
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Windows 98/XP/Vista/7
- Wireless Support
- LAN Support
- SharePoint 2007, 2010
- Thin Client
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Four Winds Digital Signage
- Acronis Imaging/Backups
- Basic Networking Support
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Project
- Ghost Imaging/Backups
- Printer Support
- MAC support
- Warranty Support
- Software Upgrades
- Remote Desktop Protocol
Confidential, Des MoinesSystem Support Specialist
- Hired to provide cloud support to clients including administration of passwords, new user accounts, Active Directory, SharePoint site creation, modification, permissions and content, Remote Desktop Protocol support.
- Escalation of service tickets as appropriate to level II and beyond.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZCustomer support
- Hired to support maintenance of IT infrastructure components, including hardware, software, networks, telecommunications, printers, A/V systems, students and faculty.
- Worked with 3rd party vendors on router/switch programming, complete installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Completed all warranty work on desktops/laptops, maintained asset inventory including asset management, acquisition, and disposal.
- Used communication skills to communicate policies and procedures at a technical and customer level and to enforce compliance where needed.
- Project management skills to complete both corporate and local projects.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- fielded telephone calls from existing clients to support software, hardware, wireless, and VPN issues.
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- Customer support
- password verification/reset
- escalation of problem tickets to appropriate tiers
System Support Specialist
- Build custom PC for use by administrative staff, warehouse and factory departments
- Support all IT infrastructure components, including hardware, software, networks, printers, telecommunications, upgrades, and wireless access
Internet Support Specialist
- Provide first line support for Internet access issues for customers including: modem setup/resets, troubleshooting modem connections, connection speeds, MAC setups, software installs, website education, upselling of products where appropriate
Student Support Specialist
- Student support for printing, wireless, and laptop issues. Virus removal, software installs, imaging of laptops, and software applications instruction