- Accomplished and results - oriented Incident Management and Operations/Network Management Professional with extensive experience in all facets of critical events management, planning and analyzing, and customer and quality support services.
- Highly organized process improvement leader skilled at building rapport with vendors, customers, and cross-functional teams at all organizational levels.
Lead Incident Analyst
- Identified and constructed new process frameworks, as well as reviewing, recommending, and documenting improvements to established processes.
- Ensured proper focus on service restoration and impact mitigation was maintained throughout the incident, operating with fortitude and knowledge to steer the troubleshooting and recovery efforts effectively.
- Led the investigation of problems, via root cause analysis, following up on major incidents or through proactive trend analysis and monitoring (proactive remediation).
- Solid understanding of ITSM Incident Management and Service Desk disciplines.
- Executed the incident management process tasks in adherence with established processes and SLAs resulting in service restoration or temporary workarounds.
- Worked with excellent critical reasoning and decision-making ability while under pressure.
- Assisted in change management processes, reviewing changes in the production environment including implementation, testing, and rollback plans.
- Kept internal business partners and external affected customers aware of the status and progress towards resolution of incidents.
- Fostered a culture of teamwork, unity, accountability, responsibility, and respect.
- Primary role was to aggregate, assess, resolve, and communicate any complex issues beyond the initial technical support from the Service Desk.
- Coordinated and drove technical bridges, asked the right questions, and helped steer support teams towards quick mitigation to limit the financial and reputable exposure of all stakeholders.
- Made significant improvements in how incident communications were distributed internally and externally, as well as how Reason for Outages reports were managed and released.
- Maintained excellent client relations and service based on outstanding communication, technical efficiency and problem-solving skills
Network Operations II/Incident Management
- Responsible for managing all communications with customers, preparation of required reports, and resolving technical issues
- Applied configuration changes via change control system and established processes.
- Coordinated regular reviews, maintenance, and upgrade of important components to ensure continuity and/or recovery plan in case of disaster.
- Ensured that the IT department complied with requirements, regulations, and policies
- Complied with Change Management requests and processes including monitoring and tracking all activities, and participating, documenting, and overseeing that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to .