- IT Incident Management and Event Monitoring experience at JP Morgan Consumer and Community Bank, proactively responding to systemic IT resource issues impacting the firm’s computer infrastructure and systems
- Technology support of Upstream, Gas Marketing and Downstream clients in the areas of Server and Client Application support, Call Center Admin, Trading Application Support.
- Applications Support Analyst at JPMorgan Confidential (IB) supporting the firms Credit Risk, Collateral Margining, Contracts, and Trade reporting applications.
- At JP Morgan, I worked extensively with Investment Banking clients, IT developers and infrastructure support groups to resolve average to complex issues affecting trade processing and reporting of client trading portfolios.
- SQL experience, writing queries and adhoc reports with Oracle and Sybase databases .
- Detail oriented Project Manager for the implementation of a $1,500,000 digital phone system at Invesco.
- Corporate Trust Analyst at Confidential building $500M - $1B financial waterfall models of Collateral Loan Obligations. Requiring advanced knowledge of legal contracts, financial terminology and MS Excel.
- Extensive IT experience supporting corporate servers, infrastructure, telecommunications and applications.
- Experience supporting clients in a follow the sun, 24 x 7 environment in Houston, New York, London and India.
- Acted as primary Client Interface, communicating directly with internal and external clients, IT developers and operations personnel. Regularly conducted weekly meetings to review Client issues and communicate policy.
- Contributing editor of Emergency Response Plans submitted to DOT\PHMSA, EPA and Coast Guard. Experience working with governmental agencies on behalf of Energy industry clients, providing regulatory documentation needed to comply with agency guidelines for the implementation of regulated Response Plans.
- Experienced working at on-shore oil production sites in the Permian Basin and Mississippian Lime shale formations performing Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure surveys for regulated EPA plans.
- Advanced knowledge of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and Incident Command System (ICS) managing Incident\Disaster events. Hazwoper, ICS 100, 200, ICS Logistics section chief certified.
ICS: Incident Command System(ICS)100, 200 and ICS Logistics Chief training, Hazwoper certified
Software: Incident Action Plan (IAP), SQL, Oracle and SQL Server DB’s,JD Edwards, ETRM applications expertise, Remedy, Openlink Endur, Well View, FIMI, B usiness Objects, Microsoft Office suite, MS Project, Visio, Access.
Network: TCP/IP, Ethernet, Cisco Network Associate course accreditation
- Modelling Collateral Loan Obligation (CLO) financial waterfalls by applying information contained in legal Indentures and master agreements using Microsoft Excel as the payment mechanism.
- Interpreting and transposing the terms and conditions of Legal Indentures into computer models.
- The waterfall models ensured that lenders and counterparties rights were upheld in the loan repayment process.
Incident Management and Production Event Monitoring
- Command Center Incident Manager, proactively coordinating response activities for systematic Information Technology P1,P2,P3 incidents impacting production system environments.
- As Incident Manager, during an on-going incident, I was the main point of contact for all Commercial and Community Banking clients, Technology Infrastructure teams and developers for P1, P2 and P3 incidents.
- Well versed in IT Incident Command protocols and monitoring tools, i.e.,Splunk, Wiley,Prognosis, Netscout, HP
Planning Team Lead
- Client facing and Application Support of internal Spill Prevention, Containment and Countermeasure (SPCC) software used to document client’s adherence to EPA, DOT\PHMSA, BSEE, Coast Guard regulatory and non-regulatory compliance standards.
- Performed over 500 SPCC site surveys of oil production facilities in the Mid-Continent (Kansas and Oklahoma) to provide 3rd party adherence to EPA CFR 40 regulations.
- Analyst and contributor to the creation of 49 CFR,40 CFR and 33 CFR compliant Response Plans prior to submittal for approval to DOT\PHMSA, EPA and Coast Guard.
- Participated in Emergency Response and Incident Action planning drills and exercises at major refinery facilities and at off-site Command Centers.
- Worked in the Global Procurement team performing archival and auditing reviews for international Offshore Projects, and automating the batch transfer of ISNetworld data to the firm’s database.
- Assisting with the inputting of internal work order requests, Master Service Agreements and contractual addendums to Confidential ’s Contracts database.
- Working directly with Confidential ’s Suppliers to coordinate using EDI to process B2B PIDX XML transactions.
Technology division, Application Support Analyst
- Applications Analyst, supporting Collateral Management \ Credit, Prime Brokerage, Statements Generation and Contractual applications within the Confidential at JP Morgan.
- Resolving internal trading related issues resulting from data inconsistencies, user error, and software bugs.
- Performed SQL Deep Dive analysis of Oracle and Sybase databases to confirm and resolve inconsistencies and errors affecting the Banks trading clients transactions.
- Primary Owner and 1st responder to problems tickets reported by the Confidential ’s Prime Brokerage, Collateral Margining and Credit Risk clients.
- Conduct regularly scheduled business working group meetings to provide management and clients with reported problem status, and discuss enhancements and on-going issues.