A results - driven support and implementation specialist with nine years of experience, a strong work ethic, and the ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly. Proficient in diagnosing and repairing a wide range of audio/visual and pc hardware/software issues, planning and implementing new hardware/software, and streamlining processes.
SELECTED SYSTEMS AND SKILLS:
Networking, Active Directory/DRA, Office 365 Administration/Deployment/Troubleshooting, IOS, Android, Windows Troubleshooting, Root cause analysis, laptop/desktop repair, Process streamlining and automation
- Headed and implemented project to upgrade over 1000 computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and d Confidential backup using a combination of SCCM and Hardware replacement
- Completed hands-on Windows 10 upgrades for 4 external regional offices including budgeting and scheduling with over 100 individual users
- Created an orientation program for new hires that gave information about functionality of default software and hardware suite (e.g. how to use the VPN, OneDrive, etc.) which almost completely eliminated procedural tickets for those items (most which were among the top 10 call drivers)
- Was the single associate tasked with desk side repair/troubleshooting in a building of over 800 users and single second level support for userbase of more than 3000 users
- Ran desk side support for Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption ( Confidential ’s Charity)
- Implemented various new hardware/software throughout the building including self-service sign in kiosks and dynamic display elements in the building
- Provided white-glove service to Upper/C-level users
- Consulted in corporate hardware/software purchasing decisions
- Provided phone coverage for level 1 associates during times of heavy call volume and associate absence/vacation
- Provided setup and support for high profile corporate events (such as the frosty 5k charity run and other charity drives)
- Streamlined d Confidential backup procedures when moving users to newer laptops
- Provided hardware repair for corporate computers in a mostly laptop environment
- Documented actions in ticketing systems (Magic/Cherwell) and tracked time associated with repairs.
Help Desk Associate
- Field calls from main queue and provide solutions when possible, route tickets to correct group, and escalation when needed.
- Provide support for users that needed to drop off their equipment for service
- Help streamline first level processes for more efficient support of users
- Imaged and configured laptops for new users.
POS Help Desk Associate
- Worked with Restaurants to resolve software and hardware issues
- Guided stores of proper procedure for Inventory and Scheduling
- Worked with External vendors to coordinate repairs for phone and internet service/equipment
Front-End Web Developer
- Streamlined the process for site deployment, cutting go-live time from eight to two hours
- Cut development time sharply by modularizing key functions of common pieces of backend/CMS facing code.
- Designed both custom/one-off and templates that interfaced with the common back-end CMS using HTML, CSS, and ASP
- Troubleshot design/site breaking issues arising from customization by customers
- Converted Secondary CMS design to match the looks and function of the primary
- Provided documentation for all coding/design work
- Confirmed cross-browser functionality and design parity in all popular browsers of the time (Opera, Firefox, Chrome, IE)
- Consulted with sales staff for questions raised by clients regarding changes and functionality exceptions/exemptions
- Turn up DS1 Internet and D Confidential connectivity circuits using TDM and ATM technology from central office
- Create IP Networking Scheme for multiple host and remote sites over a WAN
- Working with Local Telephone Providers
- Loop Accept Testing for T1, T3, and OC3 connections
- Troubleshoot problems with circuit
- Verify correct optioning on circuit to enable communication
- Confer with Confidential via phone regarding trouble and resolution of problems