- Produce real time solutions for critical aviation devices and software in 24/7 flight control tower.
- Execute migration projects, imaging, software rollout, implementation and network device upgrades.
- Resolve ID Management issues via AD - group roles, GPO, Exchange/O365; Open bridge lines on escalations.
- Deploy Wsus patch updates, OS images via Radia; Rectify Pulse connect/VPN failures due to DNS settings.
- Monitor and maintain uptimes for web portals on SaaS network sites in 24/7 NOC environment.
- Root Cause Analysis on application/server service failures, initiate conference All-hands for critical outages.
- Debug SQL apps/procedures with DBA assist; engage infrastructure teams on system wide issues.
- Backup Administrator for clustered servers; VDI/Netscaler/XenApp support. Resolve Citrix Director issues.
- Project Coordinator for ERP software upgrades, installs/config. Vendor liaison on debug and patching efforts.
- Administer AD/Exchange/O365 profiles, local/remote/virtual servers, apply updates, manage user licenses/keys
- Support GP/CRM/SalesPad/Salesforce users with reports, AP/AR imports, database upgrades/upload/patching.
- Resolve ERP issues- Infrastructure/SQL DB/IIS/SSRS, run scripts, travel to remote sites for implementations.
- SME on TMW/TMT/Trimble, execute data maps/integrations; Complete SOX reports for regulatory compliance.
Migration Engineer Lead
- Execute site migrations spanning local and remote locations across N.America towards global migration project
- System Administration: ActiveDirectory permissions/groups/GPO; Exchange, Print Server, file shares/access
- Windows7 migration: USMT/SCCM- Deploy packages in Quest ARS/ConfigMgr, migrate data/upgrade apps
- Escalation: Lead desktop team, help with Asset reports/software deployment fixes, site-wide issues/resolution
- User deployment: Office 2013, VPN,BES activation, Outlook/Exchange migration, Sharepoint, Webportals
System Admin/Lead Desktop
- Site contact for network break/fix issues, vendor liaison, desktop/helpdesk support and system facilitator
- Lotus Notes Admin 7x/8x; Manage ActiveDirectory, Server03/08/R2, Print servers, VDI/VPN access
- Maintain security ID management system for secured plant access, maintain camera & badge software.
- Windows7/XP migration via Altiris console- imaging, stage, deploy, configure custom apps-post support
- Monitor Server apps, install/config- Cisco Webex/Altiris Backup/Symantec/NOD/Remote access/VPN tools
- Manage IT department by proxy while manager on travel/project training assignment, escalated IT contact