- Confidential is a Security Project Manager with technical IT Disaster Recovery Analyst, Contingency Planner and COOP experience in project coordination, continuity of operations, and strategic planning of full life - cycle projects.
- Confidential is an expert in risk management, recovery and reconstitution, and has performed this service for multiple public and private sector clients in a range of industries including government, healthcare and financial services.
- Confidential is dedicated to safeguarding businesses, government and fostering Information Technology resillency by conducting analyses with knowledge of best practices in technical strategy and experience in Project Management Office, to detect undesired events, prevented and corrected issues in data center operations, software development, infrastructure architecture, database design, and enterprise security.
- With these skills, Confidential has also planned, developed, written, and edited service level agreements, off shored contracts and has contributed to a variety of efforts including requirements development, change control management, issue management, communications management, Business Continuity Planning, capacity planning, quality management, project estimation, and proposal preparation for Disaster Recovery.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Disaster Recovery
- Client Server and Software Architecture
- Web VM
- Financial Applications
- Security Applications
- Product Expertise
- Technical PM Methodologies
Systems Continuity Management IT Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Responsibilities included but are not limited to full DR exercises, to include mission critical IT processes for the promotion of IT applications, software and hardware to production status, in the case of disrupted systems.
- Contributed in the execution of rigorous processes to DR exercise strategy, test and new location DR build by analysis, improving processes writing and reporting; for oversight groups and regulators, in relation to information technology.
IT Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning
- Maintained Disaster Recovery for 35 Confidential offices.
- Developed After Action Reports for agency, implementing and maintaining Confidential, NIMS and IT Security Business Continuity Management Program policies.
- Coordinated Re-location of Confidential Data Centers, Coordinated move to new Virtualized Data Center, by evaluating and strategizing DR procedures.
- Relayed NotiFind Alerts during actual events and tests.
- Administered DR resumption plans, wrote technical documents and DR tester instructions.
Confidential, Washington, DC
USPTO - Project Manager - Project Leader and Support - Analyst
- Leveraged key project reviews and activity related meetings, provide agendas, applied for PPA codes.
- Complied with the planning guidelines in the OCIO SDLC
- Evolved the organization to Agile /Scrum Modeling, Checklists, Practices, and Templates, by reviewing the old plans, and writing updates to documentation and content.