A talented Information Technology professional seeking a position to in corporate education and acquired skills in information systems technology, customer relations, and communications.
- Over five years of technical support experience.
- Experience configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Proven ability to coordinate support activities and processes.
- Able to bridge the gap between technical and non - technical persons.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and able to multi-task effectively.
- Strong analytical skills; able to work with technicians from various engineering disciplines to troubleshoot complex system-level issues.
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy users through analysis and problem resolution. Recognized as the "go-to-person" for immediate resolution to technical issues.
- Fluent in Russian.
Knowledge of operating systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/8, Mac OS X, Windows Server 2008, and many Linux distributions
Knowledge of supported software packages: MS Office 2003/ 2007/ 2010 , Exchange 2007/2010, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, SharePoint, VMware
Hardware: Switches, Routers, Modems, Network Storage, Wireless Access Points, Firewalls, Web Servers
Knowledge of: Cisco SSL VPN, Secure ID, and McAfee AV, Microsoft Forefront AV
General knowledge of: LAN, Wi-Fi, and internetworking protocols TCP/IP, NetBEUI, AppleTalk
Proficient in: Active Directory and Windows Server 2008 Management
Technical Support and Data Entry | Receiving/Shipping Clerk
- Receive and documented all shipments
- Simplified shipping process, resulting in over USD 100,000 yearly savings
- Commended for technical, analytical and problem-solving skills; effective task prioritization; and customer service orientation.
- Set up Exchange, Windows Server 2008, and a Disaster Recovery Plan.
IT Helpdesk Support
- Handled technical troubleshooting within a corporate enterprise environment, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries.
- Creating and Managing Active Directory Organizational Units.
- Setting up and placing user and/or systems in correct ACLs or security groups.
- Engaged and tracked Priority 1 issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, resolution and closure of trouble tickets.
- Performed regular system backups and recovery procedures, closely following SOPs to ensure system security.
- Helped resolve virus outbreak as member of a team that quickly isolated and removed virus that had infiltrated systems.