- Sun Workstation ISA - 030 Basics of Sizing and Configuration,
- ISA- 080 "Sun Fire mid-frame".
- Tandem Front-end Servers (TNS-II, TXP, VLX, CLX) Certifications.
- IBM, Direct Access Storage Devices (DASD).
- Hewlett Packard Certifications SPN341, SPN901, SPN999, et al.
- Compaq Alpha Servers (8200/8400), Compaq Storage (ESA/EMA 12000).
- HP/Compaq Proliant Servers,
- Dell Servers,
- Tandem Operating Systems (Guardian, TACL).
- Microsoft Operating System Certifications.
- Microsoft XP and Server 2003.
- Cisco Routers (1700, 2600, 2900 series).
Confidential, Plainview, NY
Senior Service Engineer
- Confidential is a service solutions provider with approximately 100 employees, providing hardware support to small and medium size companies.
- I was responsible for the support of DEC Alpha Systems, DEC Tape Systems, HP/Compaq Proliant Servers (DL350, 370,ML570, et al) Sun Enterprise Servers, Sparc Stations, HP Blade Servers, HP laser printers, Zebra and Prodigy Label printers, Lexmark printers.
- I assisted in pre-sales, and the growth and presence of Confidential Confidential the customer site. I was directly responsible for acquiring three additional hardware service contracts for the company.
- I also supported Cisco Networking Equipment (1600, 1700, 2600, 3600,3700, series routers) located Confidential various Sleepy’s Retail Outlets throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.
- My responsibilities also included support of HP high-speed line printers Confidential other customer sites.
- I was called upon often to assist other technicians.
Confidential, Westampton, NJ
Adult Education Computer Science Teacher
- I kept my student retention rate Confidential 97% average.
- My responsibilities included enhancing the course curriculum.
- I received excellent reviews and student evaluations.
- My student enrollment increased by word of mouth.
- I implemented a training course — speeding profitability.
- I was invited to teach the high school students full time, while handling the adult classes on a part time bases.
Confidential, Paulsboro, NJ
Senior Field Engineer
- I performed hardware and software service and support in a Windows/Novell Networked environment.
- My duties included assisting the managing of a roll out project for Verizon.
- I was placed as the on-site hardware/software support engineer Confidential .
- I was selected as a senior lead engineer on several projects.
- I was offered, and I accepted a promotion to sales representative.
- I won an Iomega nationwide sales contest, for most units sold in a quarter.
- I increased revenues Confidential the assigned customer site by approximately 25%.
Confidential, Wayne, Pa
Contract Senior Field/Network Engineer
- I performed hardware and software service and support in a Windows/Novell/DEC Networked environment for Johnson & Johnson.
- I was one of several technicians assigned to a large roll out project for Confidential & Confidential, and I eventually became responsible as lead engineer on this project.
- I also assisted in the hiring interview process of future employees Confidential.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Senior Field Engineer
- I received several awards for my volunteer work that I performed on a company equipment - tracking database.
- I was responsible for creating an instructional manual, and I taught other field engineers throughout the United States, on the use of the database.
- I received several awards for non-patented ideas for enhancements to existing HP High Speed Line Printers.
- I was one of only 4 field engineers invited to company headquarters for a nationwide company celebration, recognizing our accomplishments.