With three and a half years of experience in the IT field I have worked on several different systems in a Tier 1 capacity, including Citrix environments, AD and Exchange management, and POS System support for Xpient and Micros systems, as well as experience with several different ticketing systems and have recognized the importance of thorough documentation for better and faster problem resolution. However, I would like to have the opportunity to work beyond a Tier 1 capacity to further my knowledge of Information Systems and further my career.
- Desktop & Laptop Hardware advanced troubleshooting & break/fix support
- Modems, Routers, Hubs, and Switches general troubleshooting & break/fix support
- Printers and Plotters advanced troubleshooting & break/fix support
- Support for computer peripherals, including:
- Docking Stations
- Mouse, Keyboard, and other I/O devices
- BYOD and company provided USB devices
- Support for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and various Android and Blackberry devices
- Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Environment
- Active Directory Users & Computers and Sites & Services
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 & 2010 Environment
- Citrix Environment
- SAP and IFS ERP Software general troubleshooting and administration
- Various VPN softwares, including Cisco AnyConnect and Juniper
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Lync phone systems and Cisco VoIP support and administration
- Remedy, Footprints, Connectwise, and ServiceNow ticketing software
- General troubleshooting on custom applications that vary depending on the client
- Xpient, Micros, and Aloha POS software iOS 7
- Java and web - based applications using Adobe Flash or Captivate, dependent on client
- Provide general to advanced software and hardware support in a Tier 1 capacity on a client-by-client basis with varying degrees of involvement from full administrative access and support to overflow call-handling and general troubleshooting.
- Follow procedures on a client-by-client basis for Afterhours resolution, proper SLA fulfillment, and to improve client relations and provide best customer service to the end user as well as increase scope of responsibilities for the team as applicable by opening communication on new features and resolutions for problems as they arise with on-site technicians.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Provide Break/Fix Hardware support for PCs, Laptops, and Printers for various contracts.
- SLA Fulfillment as a 2/4 or 4/8 SLA to provide best end - user support and satisfy contract requirements, as well as negotiate off-contract repairs as necessary.
- Be available for On-Call service on a weekly basis as required by contracts.
- Maintain accurate logs of all repairs and service without a software-based ticketing system.
- Maintaining store front cleanliness and displays as well as operating a cash drawer and verify float and sales information at close of shift/EOD.
- Completing and submitting End of Day reports for review by the store owner and opening/closing the store as required.
- Following simple recipes for deli subs and sandwiches and maintaining ServSafe guidelines for food preparation and equipment cleanliness.
Confidential, Lewisberry, PA
Lifts Cashier/Paintball Associate
- Provide customer service and process lift ticket/paintball purchases.
- Closing sales drawer with assistance from supervisors to provide a float for next shift.
- Reffing groups of up to 25 people individually or up to 100+ participants with assistance to ensure safety guidelines are followed as carefully as possible while not impeding customer service.