- Contribute my skills, abilities, & experience to a company who will benefit from my work performance, commitment, & professionalism.
- Working knowledge of Avaya Systems, E - Workforce Management software & Excel.
- Strategic, resourceful & results oriented.
- Key 60-65 wpm & 10-key by touch.
- Exceptional Customer Service & Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Learn VERY Quickly & Work Well under Time Constraints (stats & report processing)
Confidential, Fairfield, CA
TECHNICAL SALES CONSULTANT
- Develop & maintain up-to-date knowledge of product, programming & marketing.
- Prepare reports for head office.
- Prepare client proposals, letters & emails utilizing software programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services.
- Provide office orientation for new employees.
Confidential, Concord, CA
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- Scheduled meetings, appointments and research information using phone, email & websites.
- Maintain reports on statistics including compliance, productivity, service levels & call volume.
- Analyze historical data & information from marketing to identify impact on call centers.
- Audit outsourced call center staffing plans to ensure appropriate levels of costs/charges.
- Build long term staffing schedules, analyze market forecast, & evaluate variables.
- Oversee data integrity, audit functions & implement multimedia display boards.
Confidential, Livermore, CA
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
DSL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Demonstrate knowledge of DSL technology, TCP/IP routing tools, LAN/WAN hardware & routing issues when troubleshooting F-1 pair lines with Confidential & South Western Bell.
- Troubleshoot to receive sync at the Central Office & NID & check customer TCP/IP & DHCP settings.
- Assist customers with OS Windows 95, 98, 00, ME, NT & MAC OS to set up networks of up to 5 computers configuring into X-2 router.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Demonstrate knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS Servers, Dynamic & Static addresses.
- Perform troubleshooting & configured DSL equipment on Windows 98, 00, NT, ME & MAC OS.
- Configure LAN/WAN settings on Cayman routers & provided support to field technicians & customers.