- Eleven years experience in technical support and help desk
- Eleven years experience with Lenovo Compaq, Dell, and HP desktops
- Promoted from Tier I agent to Tier II callback agent
- Exceeded expectations on resolving issues for users.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/ME/XP/7, 2003 Server, Red Hat Linux, UNIX
Software Applications: MS Office 2000/XP (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Lotus Notes, Norton Utilities, MacAfee, Internet Explorer, Novell NetWare, Altiris, Ghost, PCAnywhere, system backups batch file creation and batch stripping
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Frame Relay, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Cisco Routers, and Ethernet Services
Languages: HTML, XML
IT Support Staff
- Reimaged Lenovo laptops and desktop
- Deployed new laptop and desktop in ED7 Deployment Project
- Installed approved software packages.
- Respond to Remedy ticket dealing with issues with Lotus Notes, Network connectivity, hardware, software and laptop loaner request.
- Use Active Directory to edit user accounts and workstations.
Field Service Technician
- Reimaged Lenovo laptops
- Resolved issues dealing with Lotus Notes.
- Responsible for running reports for HP color printers.
- Assisted user with password reset.
- Imaged Dell and Confidential laptops and desktop computers using Ghost imaging software
- Setup and configured web conferences using Microsoft Communicator.
- Responded and resolved tickets from internal users.
- Setup employee workstations
- Install required software on laptops and desktops
Help Desk Agent
- Troubleshoot issues dealing with migration from Lotus Notes to Windows Lync 365 and Outlook 2007
- Used Bomgar to remote into user’s workstation to guide user to resolve issues.
- Routed calls to Tier II for unresolved issues.
Help Desk Agent
- Safeguarded personal information of service members, veterans, and their dependents
- Review service member's, veteran's and dependent’s records for Identification Card issuance
- Troubleshoot, remotely configure and install the HP Fargo 5000 Common Access Card(CAC) printer, HP Scanjet 3005, fingerprint reader, barcode reader and CAC card reader
- Help active duty members with applying for Transfer of Educational Benefits (TEB)
- Reset passwords and suspended account for DMDC supported applications
- Provide assistance with Contractor Verification System(CVS)
- Provide support and assistance Real - Time Automated Personnel Identification System(Rapids)
- Utilize the CA Ticket system to document issues dealing the Rapids systems and other supported applications
- Follow up with users to resolve open issues with Rapids, eBenefits, CVS, and other supported applications.