- Apprehensive, Persevering, Punctual; these attributes describe the posture in which I strive to maintain. I have worked in supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple Mac OS and IOS, Android, and cloud - based systems. It has been an endearing experience to work with clients and resolve their IT issues promptly. Tackling long standing IT issues and developing new and creative ways to address them is my passion.
Desktop Support Specialist
- Processed end user support tickets via Remedy system; closed tickets within SLA.
- Determined most effective support option, minimizing impact.
- Used analytical and conceptual skills to troubleshoot IT issues effectively.
- Utilized remote support tools (Cisco WebEx, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc.)
- Prepared desktops and laptops for deployment using USB media imaging.
- Supported active directory system, including domain joining, SCCM and group policy.
- Troubleshooted TCP/IP and networking connectivity issues; PING, TRACERT, etc.
- Worked with as a team to complete daily and weekly assigned IT projects.
- Created detailed documentation to assist in solving future related issues.
- Resolved issues with Windows 10, Apple Mac OS/iOS, Google Android.
- Configured Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016 and troubleshoot related issues.
- Performed troubleshooting and setup of Windows Servers, Switches and Routers.
Student IT Intern
- Resolved users support requests by applying appropriate troubleshooting methods.
- Participated in routine departmental IT projects, such as monitor and PC replacement.
- Processed computer equipment for relinquishment; cataloging assets in excel spreadsheets.
- Performed inventory on IT equipment.